GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confused about Girlfriend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I've had many a girlfriend in the past, but the one I am going out with at the moment is something very special and i can honestly say that I love her... and she loves me, or so she says.

Anyway, last week she sed she didn't want me to go out with her that friday as she was going out one last time with her friends before she went on holiday. Nothing to do with the fact they my friends as well.. anyway, I didn't go in the end. But they all stayed over nite at one of the friends house and apparantly she kissed this other guy, but broke away. She claims she cant remember it, and there were no witnesses, so I cant confirm either way.

We decided to forget about it. I wanted to be angry, just couldn't though. Very weird. She also then told me the real reason she went out was cos she wanted to see wat it was liked without me and then proceeded to go on about how she'll never exclude me again cos it wasn't fun.

She then went on holiday and is still on holiday and will be for a few more weeks. I went out friday nite and stayed at the same friends house and apparantly someone there told her that I was flirting with some of the girls there. All of which back me up in saying that I wasn't.

I then proceeded to get quite a hurtful email saying how I didn't think about her while she's out there and that I am using her kissing that guy as an excuse to get revenge. Even though I honestly did nothing.

I don't really have a reason to post this tbh. I just wanted some ppl to talk to it about with.

Basically, what would you all do? I love her... but at the same time I am hating her for making me feel this way. And i know she used to fancy the guy she kissed, so probably still does. And when she sed she is looking forward to getting home, seeing me wasn't the first thing she sed, it was so she could talk to him about something "important". That could be seen as 2 things. Either she's gonna tell him that him and her are never gonna happen... or well, I don't really wanna think about that...

I cant work anything out and I am very confused about it all... She even spent the whole of the day after she kissed the guy slagging him off... but you would though wouldn't you? You wouldn't be saying good things about them after something like that.

What should I do? Should I do anything? Anyone fancy offering some advise or physcological reports?

Thanks anyways.
Look forward to seeing some replies in the morning.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:59
Regular
"^_^"
Get two lumps of cheese, urinate on one of them. Place them on two plates infront of her, get her to pick the one that she thinks tastes nicer. If she picks the urinated one, then you know she likes you...

and water sports
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:59
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Goatboy wrote:
> Or I could be wrong about this and she's just really really in love
> with you.

After everything she's done and said? I seriously doubt it. The only thing that does sway me into believing it is that I gave her an engraved necklace with my feelings on it and she only takes it off in shower.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Parr wrote:
> Do the cheese test..

explain?
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:56
Regular
"^_^"
Do the cheese test..
Regular
"8==="
Pre-planned emotional injury.

*Retches*
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
WoopWoop wrote:
> I'm usually good at spotting liars and unfaithful ones, but this one
> i guessed judegement has just been clouded by my obviously none
> returned feelings towards her.
-------

Christ I know that one, I've had one or two get under the radar and mess with my head before I wised up and gnawed my leg off to get out the trap.
Sometimes it takes a complete stranger to say "Hey mate, you should come with instructions - because you're nowt but a Furby-for-Females"
I've been there, you're there and plenty of others will go there.

The trick is to realise and bail out whilst you can.

Or I could be wrong about this and she's just really really in love with you.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:55
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Goatboy wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> Goatboy: turning the tide against women since 1973.
> -------
>
> Hey, I don't loathe or dislike women at all. I love them, I just
> won't be their little plaything for their neuroses and insecurities.
> This is about WoopWoop being toyed with by an amateur, I'm just
> trying to help him see what's coming before he falls for it.

And I'm grateful for it. I'm still gonna see how she plays seeing me again and whatever the reply will be. If I sense she's gonna dump me, I'll get in there first. Least I have a reason and all the group of friends will at least see it's justified and hate her for it :).
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:
> Goatboy: turning the tide against women since 1973.
-------

Hey, I don't loathe or dislike women at all. I love them, I just won't be their little plaything for their neuroses and insecurities.
This is about WoopWoop being toyed with by an amateur, I'm just trying to help him see what's coming before he falls for it.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:52
Regular
"8==="
'most'
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:51
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Goatboy wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Goatboy is one cynical mother humper.
> --------
>
> How is it cynical to see through the myriad of lies and amateur
> headgames that most women try and lay down?
> I'll smile and play along with them, but as soon as they start with
> the little guilt-traps etc etc, then I'll show them exactly
> how to play those games.
> I'm not cynical, it's just that thanks to years of relationship
> wreckages, I see through that crap.

I'm usually good at spotting liars and unfaithful ones, but this one i guessed judegement has just been clouded by my obviously none returned feelings towards her.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.