GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confused about Girlfriend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I've had many a girlfriend in the past, but the one I am going out with at the moment is something very special and i can honestly say that I love her... and she loves me, or so she says.

Anyway, last week she sed she didn't want me to go out with her that friday as she was going out one last time with her friends before she went on holiday. Nothing to do with the fact they my friends as well.. anyway, I didn't go in the end. But they all stayed over nite at one of the friends house and apparantly she kissed this other guy, but broke away. She claims she cant remember it, and there were no witnesses, so I cant confirm either way.

We decided to forget about it. I wanted to be angry, just couldn't though. Very weird. She also then told me the real reason she went out was cos she wanted to see wat it was liked without me and then proceeded to go on about how she'll never exclude me again cos it wasn't fun.

She then went on holiday and is still on holiday and will be for a few more weeks. I went out friday nite and stayed at the same friends house and apparantly someone there told her that I was flirting with some of the girls there. All of which back me up in saying that I wasn't.

I then proceeded to get quite a hurtful email saying how I didn't think about her while she's out there and that I am using her kissing that guy as an excuse to get revenge. Even though I honestly did nothing.

I don't really have a reason to post this tbh. I just wanted some ppl to talk to it about with.

Basically, what would you all do? I love her... but at the same time I am hating her for making me feel this way. And i know she used to fancy the guy she kissed, so probably still does. And when she sed she is looking forward to getting home, seeing me wasn't the first thing she sed, it was so she could talk to him about something "important". That could be seen as 2 things. Either she's gonna tell him that him and her are never gonna happen... or well, I don't really wanna think about that...

I cant work anything out and I am very confused about it all... She even spent the whole of the day after she kissed the guy slagging him off... but you would though wouldn't you? You wouldn't be saying good things about them after something like that.

What should I do? Should I do anything? Anyone fancy offering some advise or physcological reports?

Thanks anyways.
Look forward to seeing some replies in the morning.
Mon 12/07/04 at 19:46
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Cheese test?
>
> I find doing lots of press-ups in a basement with "Eye of The
> Tiger" wailing from your stereo before she comes round should
> put you in a suitable mood for the evening's entertainment.

*Laughs*

I so have a mental image of you in tiger print pants doing press-ups now.
Mon 12/07/04 at 19:45
Regular
"8==="
If you have to worry about saving face its not worth saving it in the first place. :P
Mon 12/07/04 at 17:42
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
VenomByte wrote:
> I doubt she's going to hang around too long once she's made up her
> mind. And I suspect the chat with this guy at the cinema is so she
> knows what the deal with him is before deciding what to do about
> you.

Yeah, she's known him for around a year I think. Longer than she has me... so I guess she already knows him.

> If all goes well with him, I doubt you'll have to wait long.

Nope, I wont. We promised at the very start of our relationship that if we ever broke up it'd be in person... but... well, she aint kept any of her other promises "nothing will happen", etc.

> If on the other hand, you get a serious apology from her afterwards,
> then it didn't go too well with him. But in that case you'd be best
> off giving her the elbow anyway, if only to save yourself the
> heartache later on. And also because it would make very sweet revenge
> indeed, and its all she deserves for messing peopel around.

I wouldn't reject her, I'd make her life a misery and give her some serious guilt and sadness, then we'll see if she get's through that. If she does, it mite be worth hanging onto her.

> But hey, I may be wrong...

I hope you are in one sense. But then again... arr, i dunno.

Bit of an update... I was walking into town listening to music and thinking about all this and I was sick. I feel really ill... early signs of depression setting in?
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I doubt she's going to hang around too long once she's made up her mind. And I suspect the chat with this guy at the cinema is so she knows what the deal with him is before deciding what to do about you.

If all goes well with him, I doubt you'll have to wait long.

If on the other hand, you get a serious apology from her afterwards, then it didn't go too well with him. But in that case you'd be best off giving her the elbow anyway, if only to save yourself the heartache later on. And also because it would make very sweet revenge indeed, and its all she deserves for messing peopel around.

But hey, I may be wrong...
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:29
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I may do that... But then I'm just dragging the relationship on until she ends it. No real point and a waste of time... May as well end it quicker so I can move on faster.
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I still don't see why you want to be the one to dump her first. That's what she wants. Why give her such an easy and painless way out?

Force her to dump you. Make her take the guilt trip.
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Ginger Peni wrote:
> What happenes if you're old and you're sexy?

Then you are allowed to bare as much as you can without being done for indecent exposure. Just no saggy bits, or I'll be forced to drown you in the nearby river for damagin the childrens minds.
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:20
Regular
What happenes if you're old and you're sexy?
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:12
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Parr wrote:
> Naughty naughty, i hope she used a towel.

Obviously. When you in a park with a swimming pool and your young and sexy, you take a towel. I wasn't planning on going in the pool... or the fountain for that matter. She dumped me the following week cos I was still on 56k and she couldn't through on the phone. lol. Another reason why broadband rox0rs your sox0rs.
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:10
Regular
"^_^"
Naughty naughty, i hope she used a towel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.