GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Schumacher - Greatest driver ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
6 times world champion (1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003), 80th race wins........... can anyone stop him?
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lipe wrote:
> You seem to forget that Schumacher wasn't always in a Ferrari...and
> even then he won the World Championship.

*Nods*
He was superb even in the days of Benetton.
Mon 12/07/04 at 17:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yes he can be stopped, but that is a completely different question to "Is he the greatest driver ever?".
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:14
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
In 50 years or so, i think he will be regarded as the most untouchable driver to ever exist.

Absolutely dominating for however long he has should go down as the greatest driving acheivement in recent years.....maybe ever
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Better Than You"
Michael Shumacher - greatest driver ever . . . no!!!

My Dad is a better driver than him.

If you said if he was the best F1 driver ever . . . I dunno, it's too boring to watch.
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Better Than You"
Logic wrote:
> In 50 years or so, i think he will be regarded as the most untouchable
> driver to ever exist.

Eh, how? I'm sure many people have touched him.
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:33
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Well, in 50 years, he'll be dead, i dont think people will want to touch him then
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:56
Regular
Chris why are you acting like a fool? Figo says it's cause you've been hanging around with Forest Fan...that might be it.
Tue 13/07/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> My Dad is a better driver than him.

I'd like to see your dad attempting to drop down from 180mph perfectly to enter a chicane while keeping perfectly in the racing line, then accelerating away oh so smoothly.

Hmm.
Tue 13/07/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I do that every saturday night escaping the rozzers after a long night of drinking :-D
Tue 13/07/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One of the best, maybe, the greatest ever? MWHAHAHAHA

Please for the best part of his career he's been in the fastest car, he's had no one i'd call a top class rival. Hill was ok, Hakkinen was ok, Jenson Button? Boy you need a slap. The only guy that can challenge him isn't even allowed to bloody pass him for christ sakes.

Great drivers always had a great rival to contend with. Senna or Prost would have won lots more titles if they were around at different times. Not to mention they did the majority of the work with the car unlike today where it's not the better driver but who's got the best technology.

My top 3 would be

Fangio
Senna
Prost

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.