GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VOTE HERE FOR CHAT (OR NOT)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/01 at 21:50
Regular
Should Special Reserve have a chat room?

Or not.

One "man" one vote.

State you arguments too.

(Several days have now elapsed)

Here is the result of the Vote:

These guys voted NO:
Ant
Fishstick
Darkness
Bronzefinger
Sniper
Goatboy
Webmaster
M16
Terry

These guys voted or interpreted as YES:
Reaper
er-no
The Game
Monkey
Laurence
pb
Venom
Lewq
Morrigan
Time Warp
Grix

These guys are on the FENCE:
Batistuta
Tony
Tarrant
Sheepy
Edgy - who doesn't really care cos he doesn't use chatrooms much at all....
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:26
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
How will they wander away if the chat page is on this site, as it should be soon?
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:26
Regular
I think chat would be good, if we can password it so only SR users can get in.

This may already have been mentioned but i couldnt be bothered to read all 96 previous posts...

:-)
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:24
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
If you don't make your own chat room then people will wonder away from your site.
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:15
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We definitely won't be programming a chat room of our own.

The purpose of linking to CentralChat is to provide a straight-forward and reliable environment for the people who meet here to go off and have a chat. Without them having to arrange it themselves.

It's a facility that does not interest about 50% of the people here, but that does not mean that we should not provide it for the other 50%.

That's why we are testing it - with the long term in mind. Hopefully the discussions will grow to be able to provide more activity overall, including a thriving chat room.
Sat 28/04/01 at 10:03
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
It is not even a decent chatroom. OK the idea is not TOO bad, but we could at least have decent room, hosted on SR. This is just a seperate chatroom, and should be classed as advertising another site! NO NO NO!
Sat 28/04/01 at 09:59
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I'll chip in a no for this. Many of use use MSN anyway so we can use that for chit-chat.
Sat 28/04/01 at 09:50
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Use the CGI client then, http://uk.centralchat.net/cgi-bin/chatw.cgi?channel=specialreserve
Sat 28/04/01 at 09:49
mine keeps crashin
Sat 28/04/01 at 09:46
Regular
CHAT YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Sat 28/04/01 at 00:03
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
OH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.