GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop Making Excuses"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Poorer team, nothing wrong with the penalty spot, the ref wasn't paid off, it wasn't a goal, Night Nurse wasn't slipped into the English teams bottles.

Just for once, please, swallow your pride and speak with your mind and not your heart. The Portuguese were in your half for practically the whole match. They were the better team. It should not have been a goal - Terry clearly had his arm across Ricardo's shoulder, and was between Campbell who was attacking the ball, and Ricardo.

And as for the bloody expected "shut up, bitter Scotsman" crap - non. I say this regardless of my nationality. I've already said, I felt sorry for England. I really did. The first things I said to Tribute (whom was the first person I spoke to since the match) were things of commiseration.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Azul wrote:
> Poorer team, nothing wrong with the penalty spot, the ref wasn't paid
> off, it wasn't a goal, Night Nurse wasn't slipped into the English
> teams bottles.

I agree with all except what is highlighted. There can be no question that the goal should have stood, and that is in no way biased.

I am glad, however, that you at least concede the fact that you were sorry to see the back of us, even though we were second best tonight. It was a game we certainly didn't deserve to win, but through some twist of fate, should have. I suppose we just didn't have some fat goalkeeper face to rebound the ball back into his own net, or a referee with any bottle.

What stands, stands. We're out. Meh...we'll be back...
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:33
Regular
Azul wrote:
> No, I just can't be bothered. It'll be like talking to a wall. I say
> black, you say white.

Fair enough.

Just taking some frustrations out really.

And yeah it is a joke, if it goes on like this it'll be a flipping non-contact sport soon.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He's comming to England
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:31
Regular
Mav wrote:
> We needed Collina this evening.

Yes, the only ref with sense. Too bad theres not more like him, and saying that, this is his last tourny.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:30
Regular
I'm really not understanding the logic of some people tonight. It was a goal, through and through. We needed Collina this evening.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Damarus wrote:
> Football in general has gone too wussyfied these days anyway.

Agreed.
If you watch football from the 50's through 80's, it's completely different. The forceful body checking was hardly glanced at.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Quinty wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> What?!
> Experts?!
>
> AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>
> Ian Wright'll be moist at the thought.
>
> Yeah, er hence i highlighted them in stars.........*sighs*

You what? Emphasising what you said with asterisks proves me to be wrong...? Erm...

> So basically you cant argue with what i said can you? I was right.

No, I just can't be bothered. It'll be like talking to a wall. I say black, you say white.
And please - don't patronise me with your "jibbering".
Idiot.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:28
Regular
Football in general has gone too wussyfied these days anyway.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:26
Regular
Azul wrote:
> What?!
> Experts?!
>
> AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>
> Ian Wright'll be moist at the thought.

Yeah, er hence i highlighted them in stars.........*sighs*

So basically you cant argue with what i said can you? I was right.

Although this said, Alan Hanson knows more about the game than a 15 year old jibbering midget whos seen bagger all football in his life, so hush ma dear.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:25
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> I play in goal every week for my team, i wouldnt feel agrieved (sp)
> if that had been allowed.

I used to play in goal (Top keeper in my town until I gave up, played computers, got lazy etc etc :P) and I too would let that stand. It's happened to me many times and I haven't even attempted to complain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.