GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop Making Excuses"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Poorer team, nothing wrong with the penalty spot, the ref wasn't paid off, it wasn't a goal, Night Nurse wasn't slipped into the English teams bottles.

Just for once, please, swallow your pride and speak with your mind and not your heart. The Portuguese were in your half for practically the whole match. They were the better team. It should not have been a goal - Terry clearly had his arm across Ricardo's shoulder, and was between Campbell who was attacking the ball, and Ricardo.

And as for the bloody expected "shut up, bitter Scotsman" crap - non. I say this regardless of my nationality. I've already said, I felt sorry for England. I really did. The first things I said to Tribute (whom was the first person I spoke to since the match) were things of commiseration.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You're right. I need to mourn. Clutch me to your heaving bossom...
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
All I can say is, get over it, at the end of the day it's just a game of football, mourn your loss and move on.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Pft!

Portugal was in our own half alot, but that doesn't mean anything. There were alot of decisions against us that should never have been.

The ref was a disgrace and we should have got the win. The ref should always be certain before making decisions. He saw something that never even happened! He cannot be certain it was a push when there wasn't one meaning it was a goal and he should not be allowed to ref in any important matches again.

Why is it that the BOTH linesman gave the goal and he was the only one that did not. He can't be a crap ref, otherwise he wouldn't be refereeing in Euro 2004. The only thing that would make sense is that he was paid!!!

It wasn't just the goal, there were other things in the game aswell and it looked like he took a dislike to Vassell in particular.

We did some great defending and did deserve to go out like that.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:26
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Please, explain.

We were cheated out of a goal.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:25
Regular
Azul is a wise man.
Fri 25/06/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Vampyr wrote:
> damn right my fellow english (international) team hater

Oh shut up you ignorant, arrogant, incoherently gibbering cretin.
Fri 25/06/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
damn right my fellow english (international) team hater

to reiterate. STOP WHINGING YOU STOOPID ENGLEEESH WHINERS
Fri 25/06/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Colourless wrote:
> But Azul, if you seriously believe that Campbell's goal was
> rightly disallowed, then you've had one too many whiskies this
> evening my friend.

And if you believe it is a goal, then I advise you to take of those blinkers.

> But we were cheated out of tonights match.

I've yet to understand how what is considered by you all as a poor refereeing decision is classified as "cheating".
Please, explain.
Fri 25/06/04 at 10:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Shut up, bitter Scotsman.

There was nothing wrong with the goal, but yes, Portugal where the better team for the most part.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Portugal were the better team. Gerrard and Beckham underperformed once again. Super Frankie was poor in the first 90 mins and overall it was a poor performance.

But Azul, if you seriously believe that Campbell's goal was rightly disallowed, then you've had one too many whiskies this evening my friend.

We didn't deserve to win, and we were poor this evening. But we were cheated out of tonights match.

I'm fed up with Beckham now. Someone needs to teach him how to kick a ball, without his body being at a 45 degree angle to the ground.

I'm not going to blame the penalty spot. It was a shocking penalty spot, but it was the same for both teams, and so thats not the reason for our loss. Perhaps if Goldenballs had been a bit brighter, he might have noticed it was crap and been sensible.... But no, twas not to be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.