GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Photo Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sod that, just carry on as you are.

Nice to see people still posting stuff.
Page:
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:10
"For the horde!!!!"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Normal servers are PvE. I'm on Thunderhorn.

I'm on that server but it just went down :(

I have a lvl 6 warrior at the moment and it's great so far.
Sun 10/07/05 at 19:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
cookie monster wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> [URL]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7273/w00t9ap.jpg[/URL]
>
> Hooray, my first epic drop.
>
> Whats the UI plugin there?
>
> Bibmod, its a revision of Bibtoolbars.

I've just arseraped my entire interface by playing around with those. I'll stick with the draggylotsabuttons one for the time being, I'll remove the bar.
Sat 09/07/05 at 21:07
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> [URL]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2387/wowgiant3ms.jpg[/URL]

[Jéné] GIANT COMIN TO LAKESHIRE !!!
[Grejz] my mom?
Sat 09/07/05 at 21:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
hahahaha, "OMFG!!!!!!"
Sat 09/07/05 at 20:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I believe there is some kind of bug where if master looter is selected other people are still able to loot straight from the corpse, they will probbaly be using teamspeak or ventrilo to talk to each other which would require a microphone.

That was a quality piece of ninja looting though, you even see him accepting the invitation to the guild he is defecting to.
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Cycloon wrote:
> Ninja-Looters seem to be more of a problem...although that might be
> because I've joined a guild full of level 60s, who experience them
> more.

Ninja looter?
-

Ah, just looting stuff that you don't need.

[URL]http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1934[/URL]

Hahahaha, why do they put it on FFA in the first place?! And how are they talking to eachother? Do I just need a headset?
Fri 08/07/05 at 13:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yep, PvP is fine again. Some idiots as ever, but the element of danger is just right, and the Battlegrounds rock.

Ninja-Looters seem to be more of a problem...although that might be because I've joined a guild full of level 60s, who experience them more.

Is there any decent Priest UI?
Fri 08/07/05 at 07:17
Regular
Necrosis is teh pwnage - it's a really great addon for Locks. I love how I can get my VW to auto-sacrifice and consume shadows etc, stop my minions from chasing fleeing enemies, manage my Soulshards quickly and easily...

Excellent stuff.

Oh, and these days, the PVP problems on Dragonmaw seem to have all but vanished. I haven't had ganking trouble for aaaages.

It's the allied Ninja Looters that are pishing me off...
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> What's the PvE like in this game? are there PvE only servers?

Normal servers are PvE. I'm on Thunderhorn. Made the game fun for me again after hours of frustration on Dragonmaw (PvP), seeing as I only get at most a couple of hours a night. No threat from the opposition, unless you want it. Some consider it a carebare server, some (I was once one) a no risk server, but the simple fact is I find it more enjoyable having fun on quests, licking, mooing, flexing at alliance and helping them out when they're in trouble (the favor is sometimes returned) than constant annoyance.
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ah, good old volchan, how i love to kick his ass.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.