GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Photo Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sod that, just carry on as you are.

Nice to see people still posting stuff.
Page:
Sat 24/09/05 at 16:49
"For the horde!!!!"
Damarus wrote:
> OddToe wrote:
> What class is that?
>
> Tauren.

Tauren is a race not a class
Sat 24/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> OddToe wrote:
> What class is that?
>
> You couldn't tell from the file name? -.-

Yeh, I was errr...just testing your 1337 WoW knowledge.
Sat 24/09/05 at 11:58
Regular
"\\"
OddToe wrote:
> What class is that?

You couldn't tell from the file name? -.-
Sat 24/09/05 at 11:47
Regular
OddToe wrote:
> What class is that?

Tauren.
Sat 24/09/05 at 10:46
Regular
What class is that?
Sat 24/09/05 at 01:24
Regular
[URL]http://home.iprimus.com.au/mclean84/Tauren_Pics/Tauren_Rogue.jpg[/URL]

Hahaha...
Fri 16/09/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I raided Darnassus last night, on my own. I got all the way from Auberdine into Teldrassil and only died once!

I then ran around killing PvP quest givers and using my lv1 lightning bolt on any PvP enabled Nigh Elves. I then got killed by a couple of lv55 guards, I had unequipped all my gear so I didn't lose any durability when I died in Darnassus and forgot to put it back on!

I then ran into the starting area, past 6 lv55 guards and managed to get through alive, easily. I took a picture of me sitting in the Night Elf starting bit and then a lv44 rogue turned up. Luckily I was lv?? to him so he didn't attack me, but a lv47 warrior came along and things turned ugly...

So in conclusion I killed them both and got the HKs only to find that they could res instantly because I killed them in the starting area. They killed me, so I went back home.

A highly unproductive night, but good fun.
Mon 12/09/05 at 23:57
"period drama"
That's just awesome.
Mon 12/09/05 at 23:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ooooooh, you need a special weapon to kill him, thats why he didn't die!

We pulled him to Darkshire where he killed LOADS of low lvs, I got a few HK on the way.

[URL]http://www.phi11ip.com/wow/grom.jpg[/URL] This was taken near the beginning of it all, considering he hits for 900 and crits for 1700 you can imagine how long lv30s were lasting!

Someone else has pulled him to IF, now THAT was an achievement!

[URL]http://clanxp.cl.funpic.de/wow/mob/[/URL]
Mon 12/09/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Nobody wanted the axe, so I equipped it.

I'm gonna sort my piccies out now, I've just been part of a mini-raid who managed one of the funniest things I've ever seen ever in this game.

Lets just say it involves a glitched lv58 elite who won't die and Darkshire...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.