GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Photo Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sod that, just carry on as you are.

Nice to see people still posting stuff.
Page:
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Erm, some classes can't wear certain types of clothes/weapons...but to be a pirate I guess you'd want to be a warrior or summat.

I've never seen a pirate, but then again, I've been to about 7 places.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:29
Regular
Gnomes may be small, but their attributes are just as good as any other race.

I have a Gnome Rogue, he's great.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:42
Good, glad to see there's no midget discrimination here. :) Though I wanted to be a Gnome Rogue too, so I'll guess we gnome buddies.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:46
Regular
Bill and Ben the fecking flower pot men.

I'm come along as one of those big Bull things and stomp a mudhole in your gnome asses.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:48
Regular
IMO, Rogues, Druids and Warlocks are the best classes. Warriors are good, it just sucks that you have to generate your rage before you can use it, meaning you need to take damage before you can deal any real retaliation.

On the Horde side, I'm currently enjoying the Shaman class. I also have another Rogue on there, as well as a hunter.

Rogue would be my class of choice though, for any race that supports it.
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
Are Paladins any good?

I just liked the look of them. I want my guy to look like a bad ass, not an assface in tights.
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:40
Regular
Paladin's are great too. Decent melee class with the ability to heal and resurrect dead party members.
Wed 16/03/05 at 13:53
Regular
Everyone hates the way paladins heal just when you get them down to 10% health. Bloody good tactic.
Wed 16/03/05 at 13:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, I get the impression Paladins are the smarmy ones nobody likes.

:D

Priests, contrary to earlier beliefs, are actually pretty good - they can deal with stuff by themselves IF careful, and when in a group, they can keep the group in top form while smashing baddies in from miles away.

Just got a quality regeneration spell too, so I can shield, regen, heal and kill at the same time.

:)
Wed 16/03/05 at 14:00
Regular
But they cant handle a bash on the back of the head. ;-)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.