GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Photo Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sod that, just carry on as you are.

Nice to see people still posting stuff.
Page:
Wed 13/07/05 at 12:16
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> GG blizzard!

haha, you crazy scot
Wed 13/07/05 at 12:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
w00t download has just started.
Wed 13/07/05 at 11:41
Regular
Blizzard aren't seeding it yet but if you want to download it via a decent program once they do, the link is here [URL]http://www.dbservice.com/tom/WoW-1.5.1.4449-to-1.6.0-enGB.torrent[/URL]
Wed 13/07/05 at 10:54
"For the horde!!!!"
I have the same problem :(
Wed 13/07/05 at 10:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I can't get the patch either.

GG blizzard!
Wed 13/07/05 at 09:55
Regular
Mines not started either and it keeps giving my computer the blue screen of death =(
Wed 13/07/05 at 09:53
Regular
Well, the new 1.6 Patch is out, but it's just not downloading at all :|

Been stuck on 'Calculating' for the past 15 minutes.

Would someone be so kind as to host the patch if they manage to download it?

Looking forward to this patch too - Battlemasters, Honor progress bar, Warlock Talent Points reset...*rubs hands*
Wed 13/07/05 at 09:31
Regular
Yeah the cowardice was on your part there, Phi11ip. Waiting till they were both 'softened up' bfore going in for the cheap kill?

You got what you deserved for that one.
Wed 13/07/05 at 09:13
Regular
"accidental superher"
i disagree...
From my experience, on PvE, the only time I've always been attacked when flagged is when I've joined a raid on XR.
Otherwise I'm normally always left alone.

Though you can understand why they got a bit annoyed with you and everyone decided to try and kill you. Was a bit low...
Tue 12/07/05 at 23:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've decided that when you're on a PvP server most people won't kill you if they run past you because its too much hassle.

However, on a PvE server, being flagged for PvP is just asking to be killed.

Here's my story of cowardice and cold-blooded murder:

I walked out of Booty Bay as a fresh new lv34 shaman and saw two lv40s with PvP flagged outside. They were about to duel.

I watched them duel and it was very close (exactly what I wanted) resulting in the druid losing and the warrior only having about 50hp left.

I then took advantage of the situation to test out my chain lightning and killed them both with one hit. After doing this a few other people got quite angry and chased me back into Booty Bay where I ran towards the guards and stood there just healing myself as one by one they attacked me and promptly got killed by the Booty Bay Bruisers!

Then a rogue critted me from behind and I died. A sad ending to a fun few minutes.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.