GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britain wide open to alien invasion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/06 at 13:20
Regular
The British government is shockingly underprepared for an attack by extraterrestrials, an ex-MoD man has claimed.

Nick Pope, a career civil servant who spent four years heading up the MoD's research into UFO sightings, is concerned that credible evidence of an alien threat is being ignored and that Britain is "wide open" to attack.

....continued

----

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready! I'll lock my basement, aliens seem to love basements and hide and wait in my attic.

In a recent new Simpsons episode (a Halloween one), Marge suggested stripping off naked and pretending to be an animal, as aliens seem to only come after humans.
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:21
Regular
"I may return"
I completely agree! (with Sib)
They may have already began the invasion, without us knowing.
They could possibly attach alien DNA an embryo without being noticed.
They might have started the invasion more than a decade ago. The invasion is probably nearly complete.
They only have to wait now, wait for the non-infected to naturally die.
Then, the planet would be run by aliens, and without the slightest clue the only "people" left will have a trace of alien blood.
This might have already happened!
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sunflower wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> So then what arey they doing at Area 51? :)
>
> They're working on Michael Jackson's new nose X^D

Actually, they're working on a selection of noses for him, so he can pick and choose the style, instead of him having to pay for the constant plastic surgery.

Supposedly, Area 51 isn't where the US Military mess around with aliens (If that is the truth), but it's somewhere else, Area 13, 38 or something like that. The conspiracy websites will keep you up-to-date on the latest, I guess...
Mon 13/11/06 at 15:53
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Surely advanced extraterrestrials who can dart across vast areas of space and time wouldn't invade in the conventional human sense. They'd be more subtle (i.e. do it without hardly anyone knowing).

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!
Mon 13/11/06 at 13:23
Regular
"..."
Machie wrote:

Knowing governemnt workers...as little as possible.
Sun 12/11/06 at 18:32
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:

They're working on Michael Jackson's new nose X^D
Sun 12/11/06 at 18:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Either doing research on Aliens or developing new weapons using Aliens as a convenient cover
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:49
Regular
So then what arey they doing at Area 51? :)
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:37
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
hippyman wrote:
> They wouldn't invade us - they'll avoid us until we wipe
> ourselves out and then they'll take us without any of their own
> race being killed in the take over

A completely human perspective though. We might not even be recognized as intelligent life or even life at all.
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
They wouldn't invade us - they'll avoid us until we wipe ourselves out and then they'll take us without any of their own race being killed in the take over

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.