GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britain wide open to alien invasion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/06 at 13:20
Regular
The British government is shockingly underprepared for an attack by extraterrestrials, an ex-MoD man has claimed.

Nick Pope, a career civil servant who spent four years heading up the MoD's research into UFO sightings, is concerned that credible evidence of an alien threat is being ignored and that Britain is "wide open" to attack.

....continued

----

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready! I'll lock my basement, aliens seem to love basements and hide and wait in my attic.

In a recent new Simpsons episode (a Halloween one), Marge suggested stripping off naked and pretending to be an animal, as aliens seem to only come after humans.
Mon 13/11/06 at 17:22
Regular
"I may return"
After saying what I have, I'd like to bring up this post

Garin wrote:
> I wouldnt necessarily subscribe to the idea of little green/grey
> men
Like I kinda said, that is just a stereotype.
> theres little evidence
But there is evidence, none that is 100% convincing, but still there is evidence, also there might be some undiscovered evidence, that proves we have been visited.
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Supposedly, several governments on here earth have been researching flying saucers; British Rail even patented a design for one about 30 years ago, and it's said that the Nazis tried to harness similar technology in the 1940s; apparently if you arrange a coil of wire in a certain way and power it up it levitates, hence the research started... the French government was researching them from at least the 1950s-70s as well, and the Americans have supposedly been for many years as well. Damn, those conspiracy-related TV programmes are compulsive viewing! And often quite convinvcing too...

The theory's there, it's just a matter of getting it right, as far as I can see. Ascertaining what's genuinely true, and what isn't is the problem!
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:44
Regular
"I may return"
They might have the exact ability as us, but had a fluke, say around the time of 1983 on Earth, and someone managed to power a rocket that will send them MUCH further than then our rockets will send us. Maybe the invasion wasn't planned, but seeing how they were uncertain that they would ever come back, they decided to act as they saw humans acting.
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
In fact, I'd rather like the power of flight too. If we do have an alien invasion, I'm hoping that they can give people superpowers and find a way of lowering prices for alcohol so it's nice and easy for me to drunkenly abuse them on the occasions I do have a bit too much to drink!
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:36
Regular
"I may return"
Der Nazi wrote:
> and my superpowers aren't an effect of drinking too much, if they
> were I'd be drunk far more often! :D

lol
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
She's one of them! Quick, call in the black helicopters and the men in white coats... and my superpowers aren't an effect of drinking too much, if they were I'd be drunk far more often! :D

By God, return of the Moose!
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:30
Regular
"I may return"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Personally, I'm betting Sunflower is one of them.

Considering what I have said, anyone less than 23 yers old may be one of them...
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:30
Regular
"I may return"
Well, like I said, no one would be able to tell, and the arm is an over grown wart, an the seeing through walls thing, well thats just too much alcohol! :P
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:27
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Personally, I'm betting Sunflower is one of them.
Mon 13/11/06 at 16:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well if it has already happened, that might explain my extra arm and ability to see through walls...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.