GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britain wide open to alien invasion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/06 at 13:20
Regular
The British government is shockingly underprepared for an attack by extraterrestrials, an ex-MoD man has claimed.

Nick Pope, a career civil servant who spent four years heading up the MoD's research into UFO sightings, is concerned that credible evidence of an alien threat is being ignored and that Britain is "wide open" to attack.

....continued

----

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready! I'll lock my basement, aliens seem to love basements and hide and wait in my attic.

In a recent new Simpsons episode (a Halloween one), Marge suggested stripping off naked and pretending to be an animal, as aliens seem to only come after humans.
Wed 03/01/07 at 20:27
Regular
"I may return"
Hahaha, my plan to make you all fall for my human like thoughts is working.
*Evil grin*
Sun 19/11/06 at 16:40
Regular
"I may return"
I don't like to think of myself as an alien, more like a seeker of the planet monteria.
Sun 19/11/06 at 16:29
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Being an alien myself, I can discount that as a possibility. We will, however, invade as soon as that lunatic Bush takes his finger off the nuclear missile launch button.
Lies, all lies. Blatant, outright lies, and this thread no longer has either meaning, nor a place in the 'intelligent discussion' forum.
Sun 19/11/06 at 16:25
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It's pretty obvious that Sunflower's really an alien who's trying to induce panic among the rest of us.
Sun 19/11/06 at 16:01
Regular
"I may return"
Garin wrote:
> This may or may not be made up. I may or may not be a
> government operative trying to leave false trails of
> information.

Ah ha! *Points finger at Garin*
It's you who has been sent from the agency to find out who I've been telling about the information given to me by agent 000728 aka Bob.
Sun 19/11/06 at 15:57
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sunflower wrote:
> If I was a member of the boiological research lab, and had
> access to their files, than I'd show you a picture of the
> unknown DNA found in ALL blood tests of persons
> born after December 1983, but umfortunately I'm not, and I'm
> also not allowed to say where I get this information.

Silly. Everybody knows that people born after September 1983 are victims of a secret government conspiracy intended to dupe them into believing that aliens visit earth. Select members of the population are kidnapped and then brainwashed into believing they've seen aliens. And how do I know about it? I was born in the 70s and thus havent been subjected to this brainwashing so its obvious to me.
This may or may not be made up. I may or may not be a government operative trying to leave false trails of information.
Sun 19/11/06 at 15:49
Regular
"I may return"
Everpain wrote:
> lol

At me? Why?
Sun 19/11/06 at 15:37
Regular
"Author of Pain"
lol
Sun 19/11/06 at 14:45
Regular
"I may return"
Can I also say that everything saidby me in this thread is made up and does not actually mean anything apart from what my thoughts are.
I took it a bit far in the last post, and I've just realised that it's not true
Sun 19/11/06 at 14:43
Regular
"I may return"
Garin wrote:
> I said theres little evidence that the universe is teeming with
> life as something like Star Trek depicts. If you think there is
> alot of evidence to suggest there is, feel free to present it.
> ;)

If I was a member of the boiological research lab, and had access to their files, than I'd show you a picture of the unknown DNA found in ALL blood tests of persons born after December 1983, but umfortunately I'm not, and I'm also not allowed to say where I get this information.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.