GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
It might as well be a religious forum, so what the hell...

"A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.

A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity. The militant cut a crucifix into the girls hand and repeatedly slashed her upper arms and sides during the kidnapping. She was told he would not let her go until she accepted Christianity.

The brave girl, a pupil at Ursuline High School in Ilford, was left traumatised by the attack and told the East London Muslim that although she was in hysterics afterwards, she was not going to hide in her room.

The man repeatedly said he was going to show her that "Christianity is the right religion" and then slashed her over and over again.

"He said he took me because all Muslim girls are oppressed".

After a struggle in Brisbane Road at 8.30am, in which a blade was put on her throat, the girl was forced into a car and driven to Romford in a royal blue M-plate Austin Montego where her abductor cut a crucifix into the back of her hand while trying to force her to recite the trinity.

The brave girl said, "I didnt tell him anything or recite the words."

The man finally dropped the girl off in Morland Road in the hope that her school, Ursuline High, would have better luck in getting her to become Christian.

The car had an "I love Jesus" bumper sticker and a wooden cross hanging on the rear view mirror.

The man was white, aged 25-30, about 5ft 9in, with brown hair and a mole to the left of his chin.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Con Rowley on 020---- ----(Number edited - don't want prank calls to the police now, do we?)

Erm, discuss.
Mon 19/04/04 at 11:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I don't believe we have discussed this before.
Mon 19/04/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Notable"
Same stuff, different day
Mon 19/04/04 at 11:27
Regular
God could have chosen for His Son to be born in a palace or somewhere very grand, because everyone imagined the Messiah would be born in rich surroundings, but actually God humbled Himself by sending Jesus down in modest surroundings.
Mon 19/04/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> We know Jesus was born around the back of an inn, which is more
> humility Jesus showed to have been born in such un-glamorous
> conditions.

Bwhahahahaha. Like people have a choice of where they are born?

Numpty.

(whine) "but he's god and could choose to be born anywhere"

bullpuckies. Are we going to have another week of this garbage again? Certainly looks like it.
Mon 19/04/04 at 08:55
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Why would you want the boble as fact and proof?
> It can't even produce one clear account of Jesus' birth between all
> the books - makes you thinnk which books they left out.

We know Jesus was born around the back of an inn, which is more humility Jesus showed to have been born in such un-glamorous conditions.
Mon 19/04/04 at 08:54
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> After all, if God could just create Adam and Eve, there would be no
> need for a female to carry Jesus.

It was all part of the humility of Jesus, He humbled Himself to be born of a woman.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:33
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Edgy wrote:
> It is a more feasable and logical

Two words left out of Forest Fan's vocabulary.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:31
"period drama"
You should read The Crucible trilogy by Sara Douglass (who am I talking to?) - a nice historical fantasy.

It states that demons are made when angels 'have it away' with humans - making Jesus the biggest demon of them all, coming from God. (Although God is just a grouped consiousness of the angels)

But instead of enslaving humanity, like the angels intended (them being man-haters) Jesus saved us. So the angels killed him - trapped him in heaven (a cold, dead place) - and turned his good words around, creating the Christian faith. And thereby enslaving humanity via the man who would have saved it.

Sounds good to me.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:26
"period drama"
boble
*bows*
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:26
Regular
After all, if God could just create Adam and Eve, there would be no need for a female to carry Jesus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.