GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
It might as well be a religious forum, so what the hell...

"A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.

A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity. The militant cut a crucifix into the girls hand and repeatedly slashed her upper arms and sides during the kidnapping. She was told he would not let her go until she accepted Christianity.

The brave girl, a pupil at Ursuline High School in Ilford, was left traumatised by the attack and told the East London Muslim that although she was in hysterics afterwards, she was not going to hide in her room.

The man repeatedly said he was going to show her that "Christianity is the right religion" and then slashed her over and over again.

"He said he took me because all Muslim girls are oppressed".

After a struggle in Brisbane Road at 8.30am, in which a blade was put on her throat, the girl was forced into a car and driven to Romford in a royal blue M-plate Austin Montego where her abductor cut a crucifix into the back of her hand while trying to force her to recite the trinity.

The brave girl said, "I didnt tell him anything or recite the words."

The man finally dropped the girl off in Morland Road in the hope that her school, Ursuline High, would have better luck in getting her to become Christian.

The car had an "I love Jesus" bumper sticker and a wooden cross hanging on the rear view mirror.

The man was white, aged 25-30, about 5ft 9in, with brown hair and a mole to the left of his chin.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Con Rowley on 020---- ----(Number edited - don't want prank calls to the police now, do we?)

Erm, discuss.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:41
Regular
The real account is that Mary and Joseph had a one night stand with disasterous consequences.

Instead of telling their parents about their dishonours, they conjured up this story which people actually believed!

After all, if God wanted to create a son, why would he need a Human to do so?
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Joseph was a sucker.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
When Jesus was concieved, Mary and Joseph were not married.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That must have been a fun honeymoon.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:01
Regular
When Jesus was born, Mary was still a virgin.
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:08
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
I don't understant if Mary was married to Joseph why was she still a virgin?
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:06
Regular
The whole basis for Catholism is vastly different. They effectively worship Mary and a redeemer, when there is only one redeemer in Christ Jesus. Catholism is completely different and any Catholic or Protestant will tell you this.
Fri 16/04/04 at 10:39
Regular
Another one of the Bible's "predictions"?
You've taken a passage that could mean anything and found something catholic to tag it to.

Now normally I've come to expect this from you, but catholics are supposed to be on "your side". Instead, if something goes wrong "the catholics did it"...

I mean, they accepted Jesus and everything?
Why don't you accept it's a viable alternative, even if it's not quite your style?

Everyone's for the roast a toast except you, aren't they! :-P
Fri 16/04/04 at 08:39
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> But we are told to follow the Bible. We are told to partake in
> communion but not mass, so I don't think we should change something
> like communion.
>
> Did the Bible actually say NO to mass?

Well the Bible speaks very angrily at the Catholic Church - being described as the Corrupt Church.

The Woman in Revelation represents the Catholic Church, during the Crusades and all the times the Catholics have killed Protestants and Jews.

"And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly." Revelation 17:6

Just a few verses later we have another warning about Catholism.

"Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits," Revelation 17:9

The seven mountains, those seven that sit on Rome. Who sits on Rome? The Pope, the head of the Catholic Church...
> Did it say that people CAN'T pray together?

It tells us to gather in the Lord's name as a fellowship.

> I don't remember the Bible saying anything proper about Mass, it's
> just a traditional way of people coming together to worship him, why
> don't you like that?

The verse I have shared with you clearly states they are drunk - so it is actually alcohol - but they believe it is blood. What mass states.
>
> I understand why it wouldn't be your cup of tea, it's not mine, but
> why do you look down on people who DO like it.

Because as others have said quite light heartedly, it IS actually attempting to drink the blood and eat the body of Jesus. This is continually crucifying Him, when His one sacrifice is suffecient for all.
Thu 15/04/04 at 20:09
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> But we are told to follow the Bible. We are told to partake in
> communion but not mass, so I don't think we should change something
> like communion.

Did the Bible actually say NO to mass?
Did it say that people CAN'T pray together?

I don't remember the Bible saying anything proper about Mass, it's just a traditional way of people coming together to worship him, why don't you like that?

I understand why it wouldn't be your cup of tea, it's not mine, but why do you look down on people who DO like it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.