GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
It might as well be a religious forum, so what the hell...

"A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.

A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity. The militant cut a crucifix into the girls hand and repeatedly slashed her upper arms and sides during the kidnapping. She was told he would not let her go until she accepted Christianity.

The brave girl, a pupil at Ursuline High School in Ilford, was left traumatised by the attack and told the East London Muslim that although she was in hysterics afterwards, she was not going to hide in her room.

The man repeatedly said he was going to show her that "Christianity is the right religion" and then slashed her over and over again.

"He said he took me because all Muslim girls are oppressed".

After a struggle in Brisbane Road at 8.30am, in which a blade was put on her throat, the girl was forced into a car and driven to Romford in a royal blue M-plate Austin Montego where her abductor cut a crucifix into the back of her hand while trying to force her to recite the trinity.

The brave girl said, "I didnt tell him anything or recite the words."

The man finally dropped the girl off in Morland Road in the hope that her school, Ursuline High, would have better luck in getting her to become Christian.

The car had an "I love Jesus" bumper sticker and a wooden cross hanging on the rear view mirror.

The man was white, aged 25-30, about 5ft 9in, with brown hair and a mole to the left of his chin.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Con Rowley on 020---- ----(Number edited - don't want prank calls to the police now, do we?)

Erm, discuss.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:26
"period drama"
Why would you want the boble as fact and proof?
It can't even produce one clear account of Jesus' birth between all the books - makes you thinnk which books they left out.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yet again, Forest Fan still does not accept that most people don't accept the Bible as concrete proof.

If Edgy's theory about Mary and Jesus and God had been written in a book say, 10 minutes ago, and loved by everybody, then that'd be truth. True, why did God need Mary?
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:18
Regular
No you don't.

You have a book which attempts to make things seem factual, but there is very little evidence of such 'miracles'.

Events may have happened, but whether they happened as the Bible explains is debatable.
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:08
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
No, but I have the facts in a book.
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:26
Regular
Were you?
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:01
Regular
Were you actually there at the time?
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:57
Regular
I worked it out. It is a more feasable and logical explanation as I'm sure most here would agree.

Why would God need a woman?
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:47
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> The real account is that Mary and Joseph had a one night stand with
> disasterous consequences.
>
> Instead of telling their parents about their dishonours, they
> conjured up this story which people actually believed!
>
> After all, if God wanted to create a son, why would he need a Human
> to do so?

And where did you get this 'account' from, about Mary and Joseph, eh?
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:45
Regular
Exactly.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Edgy wrote:
> The real account is that Mary and Joseph had a one night stand with
> disasterous consequences.
>
> Instead of telling their parents about their dishonours, they
> conjured up this story which people actually believed!
>
> After all, if God wanted to create a son, why would he need a Human
> to do so?

And so christianity was created and the people had one more religon to f**k each other over with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.