GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally a clever BLONDE joke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
A policeman was interrogating 3 blondes who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows the first blonde a picture for 5 seconds and then hides it. "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The first blonde answers, "That's easy, we'll catch him fast because he only has one eye!"

The policeman says, "Well...uh...that's because the picture shows his profile."

Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response, he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second blonde and asks her, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says, "Ha! He'd be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!"

The policeman angrily responds, "What's the matter with you two?!? Of course only one eye and one ear are SHOWING because it's a picture of his profile!! Is that the best answer you can come up with?

Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third blonde and in a very testy voice asks, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?" He quickly adds" . . . think hard before giving me a stupid answer."

The blonde looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, "Hmmmm . . . the suspect wears contact lenses."

The policeman is surprised and speechless because he really doesn't know himself if the suspect wears contacts or not. "Well, that's an interesting answer . . . wait here for a few minutes while I check his file and I'll get back to you on that."

He leaves the room and goes to his office, checks the suspect's file in his computer, and comes back with a beaming smile on his face. "Wow! I can't believe it...it's TRUE! The suspect does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation?"

"That's easy," the blonde replied. "He can't wear regular glasses because he only has one eye and one ear.

**** ha this is great tell me ur fave jokes
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ha.
Morbo wins.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Balls"
A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened his trench coat and flashed her.

Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I liked that Bishy
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Not a Jew"
!
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:07
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
A boy walks into a shop and asks for a bottle of milk! The man behind the counter says we dont sell milk her! Oh ok so the boys goes away and comes back the next day! He asks Can I have a bottle of milk plz? No we don't sell milk here! Wait a minute I told u yesterday if u come back 2morow asin for milk I'll nali you'r feet to the floor. So the next day the boy returns and asks Can I plz but a boxof nail? No we dont sell nails here! Ok then I'll have a bottle of milk!
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i'll stop aswell
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:02
Regular
Azul wrote:
> »§ilver §hadøw« wrote:
> I'll stop giving you stick now. I can't be arsed.
>
> I'm disappointed. You were showing promise.

Heh, don't want to get banned straight away now, do i? ;D
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
»§ilver §hadøw« wrote:
> I'll stop giving you stick now. I can't be arsed.

I'm disappointed. You were showing promise.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:59
Regular
Squall wrote:
> why do you read the threads if you dont like them/

I don't know sonny, I just don't know.

I'll stop giving you stick now. I can't be arsed.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:56
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
hey, im not posting any new threads.
im just posting on somebody elses thread.
this thread is about blonde jokes and i
had a few so i posted them.
why do you read the threads if you dont like them/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.