GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally a clever BLONDE joke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
A policeman was interrogating 3 blondes who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows the first blonde a picture for 5 seconds and then hides it. "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The first blonde answers, "That's easy, we'll catch him fast because he only has one eye!"

The policeman says, "Well...uh...that's because the picture shows his profile."

Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response, he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second blonde and asks her, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says, "Ha! He'd be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!"

The policeman angrily responds, "What's the matter with you two?!? Of course only one eye and one ear are SHOWING because it's a picture of his profile!! Is that the best answer you can come up with?

Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third blonde and in a very testy voice asks, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?" He quickly adds" . . . think hard before giving me a stupid answer."

The blonde looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, "Hmmmm . . . the suspect wears contact lenses."

The policeman is surprised and speechless because he really doesn't know himself if the suspect wears contacts or not. "Well, that's an interesting answer . . . wait here for a few minutes while I check his file and I'll get back to you on that."

He leaves the room and goes to his office, checks the suspect's file in his computer, and comes back with a beaming smile on his face. "Wow! I can't believe it...it's TRUE! The suspect does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation?"

"That's easy," the blonde replied. "He can't wear regular glasses because he only has one eye and one ear.

**** ha this is great tell me ur fave jokes
Fri 16/04/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Balls"
Azul wrote:
> Ha.
> Morbo wins.

wow didnt see this. thanks. lol ;p
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Time Up"
Once a blonde wanted to improve the helicopter so he removed the fan and installed an air conditioner.
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:32
Regular
A device Police use to measure the alcohol in your breath.

To see if you're drink-driving etc.
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Time Up"
Cusack wrote:
> Cusack wrote:
> what's a breathalyzer ?
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
;c) Of course, I done that on purpose.

I called Kilgore gay. Then I said I loved him and his girly name.

Between you and me, I think it's his time of the month. ;c)
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Did you really need to quote what he said merely to ask him
> something completely irrelevant to what he said?
>
> Gah, fool.

Sunny day today isn't it.
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Did you really need to quote what he said merely to ask him something completely irrelevant to what he said?

Gah, fool.
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
DW wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> 9 blonde inventions:
>
> 3)a book on how to read
>
> A picture book?
>
> 4)inflatable dartboard
>
> Velcro or magnetic dartboard?
>
> 5)a dictionary index
>
> An index stating which page each letter starts on?

How come you got 'Warned', DW?
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
Squall wrote:
> 9 blonde inventions:
>
> 3)a book on how to read

A picture book?

> 4)inflatable dartboard

Velcro or magnetic dartboard?

> 5)a dictionary index

An index stating which page each letter starts on?
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Time Up"
Cusack wrote:
> what's a breathalyzer ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.