GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lord of the rings: like it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 14:26
Regular
"56 000"
I love the lord of the rings seen all three films and thought they were thrilling its a same there's only 3 parts.
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
"56 000"
Which is your favourite character in lord of the rings?

Aragorn is mine.
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:06
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Timmargh wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> What??
> *****
>
> I was expressing my despair at this guys topics.

and quoting Futurama.....
Thu 08/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
BILLKILL wrote:
> Overall: I can think of better trilogy, give you a clue it starts
> with Star and ends with Wars.

"Start Of The Klingon Wars" ... ?
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:23
Regular
Yeah, I prefer the Star Wars trilogy too (much to the shock of almost everyone I say so to). Just enjoyed it a lot more, and it didn't have a long, drawn-out, boring ending.

But all credit to the LOTR trilogy - it's still great.
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Wrath from the grav"
First film- Great
Second film- Good fights, not brilliant.
Third film- Almost redeemed itself, seemed sooooo looooong!

Overall: I can think of better trilogy, give you a clue it starts with Star and ends with Wars.
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
2113 wrote:
> What is your favourite scene in lord of the Rings?
>
> mine is the battle for helms deep.

My favourite is the fight between Frodo and Gollum for the ring at Mount Doom. When Frodo puts on the ring and goes invisible and Gollum bites his finger off. Ooooh, that's gotta hurt.
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:13
Regular
"56 000"
What is your favourite scene in lord of the Rings?

mine is the battle for helms deep.
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nightwatch is my favourite so far and that's saying something as I'm a *big* Death fan!
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Timmargh wrote:
> Heh - excellent. You a Pratchett fan, then?

Oh aye. I started to drift away about "Maskerade". Although it was a clever reworking, I just didn't enjoy that one as much (and a few ones previously) as the earlier ones. Still, I *do* enjoy his newer ones. I guess I just saturated myself.

He's just one of these writers who can throw away a joke in a line, whereas others would make a chapter out of it. Thats a rare beast.
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:01
Regular
"56 000"
the ring could come back again or the ring wasn't completely destroyed or something like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.