GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible is fiction."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 19:15
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
The bible was written a long time ago and was used as a way of controlling people. Ordinary people were scared of this thing known as God because they did not understand death. We still do not understand death but at least we understand life a little better.
God was used to explain the unexplainable but now we understand some of the unexplainable. We no longer need God like our ancesters. All we need is hope...
Human nature is destruction and the only thing that we should hope for is that we do not destroy the beautiful planet on which we live. We do not deserve the gifts we have but maybe one day we will be truely gateful for them...
Page:
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I'm just enjoying watching you further prove my points.

Oh, ok.

Sorry, you're a more intelligent guy than I am, obviously, so can you just explain how I'm proving your points? I need a little help, you see, and as a Christian I'd hoped that you'd be willing to provide.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:25
Regular
Jim of Honor wrote:
> Don't miss out on my last post either, it's a real cracker that
> you're bound to love responding to, if I do say so myself.

Don't be silly, it's more than one paragraph long and has some big words in it - he won't understand unless his minder will read it for him.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
That was Jurrasic Park dude.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:19
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Tell me how human used to live with small, sheep-sized dinosaurs again. I love that story.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'm just enjoying watching you further prove my points.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:12
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Once again, thankyou for further prooving my points.

You're calling us inanimate objects? Humans, who can so clearly move about, are INANIMATE? Jesus Christ, that explains everything.

Or, are you in fact only proving your own stupidity?

Don't miss out on my last post either, it's a real cracker that you're bound to love responding to, if I do say so myself.
Sun 30/05/04 at 15:24
Regular
Once again, thankyou for further prooving my points.
Sun 30/05/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Digging!"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Allred wrote:
> It's really not that
> complicated, 2 half sets of chromosomes, each within 1 of 2 sex
> cells.
>
> I can create something, anything, it is created, right? Suppose I
> make a table or a chair, how is that going to reproduce itself, once
> I have finished, using the same material in that piece of wood? Huh?

They, would be, inanimate, objects, so suprisingly, they can't, breed.
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:25
Regular
Allred wrote:
> It's really not that
> complicated, 2 half sets of chromosomes, each within 1 of 2 sex
> cells.

I can create something, anything, it is created, right? Suppose I make a table or a chair, how is that going to reproduce itself, once I have finished, using the same material in that piece of wood? Huh?
Sun 30/05/04 at 10:18
Regular
"Digging!"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Allred wrote:
> No, I'm saying your comparision was awful, you inept monkey...
>
> Don't you understand the complexity behing reproduction and the
> ability animals have to reproduce themselves? That, demands a
> Creator.

It's those damn extra commas again... It's really not that complicated, 2 half sets of chromosomes, each within 1 of 2 sex cells.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.