GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is This Too Far?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I read something today.

There's some monument/statue thing being erected of a boar of sorts - I don't know why/the story behind it, but it just is.

Anyway, Muslims are claiming that they will vandalise the statue if it is built, and are protesting against its construction.

Why?
Because they don't eat pig meat, and are offended by it.

What the hell?
Now, like Foreman I don't want to sound racist, but come on.
That's just utterly stupid - it is after all our nation, and, though I respect Britain is becoming/is multinational, it works both ways.
If the statue is to be built for whatever reason, let it be built. I'm sure there are plenty of things that immigrants and other Muslims do that offend Britons.

Ah well, I dunno.

Your views?
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:42
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Edgy wrote:
> As much as I think it is good for Britain to be multicultural, the
> question does have to be asked:
>
> If they don't like the way the British are as a whole, why do they
> stay here?

Because some people groups want the West as well as the East. That is all I am prepared to say on the subject.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
My area of London, is certainly, er... multi-cultured. The proportion of Asians where I live is about 80%, but so far there has not been too much racially aggrevated incidents and we all generally get on well.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
As much as I think it is good for Britain to be multicultural, the question does have to be asked:

If they don't like the way the British are as a whole, why do they stay here?
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:38
Regular
Hmm, a pig statue. Very interesting.

Well, let them complain. If it gets vandalised I'm sure the perpetrators will be brought to justice.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I read something today.

There's some monument/statue thing being erected of a boar of sorts - I don't know why/the story behind it, but it just is.

Anyway, Muslims are claiming that they will vandalise the statue if it is built, and are protesting against its construction.

Why?
Because they don't eat pig meat, and are offended by it.

What the hell?
Now, like Foreman I don't want to sound racist, but come on.
That's just utterly stupid - it is after all our nation, and, though I respect Britain is becoming/is multinational, it works both ways.
If the statue is to be built for whatever reason, let it be built. I'm sure there are plenty of things that immigrants and other Muslims do that offend Britons.

Ah well, I dunno.

Your views?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.