GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is This Too Far?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I read something today.

There's some monument/statue thing being erected of a boar of sorts - I don't know why/the story behind it, but it just is.

Anyway, Muslims are claiming that they will vandalise the statue if it is built, and are protesting against its construction.

Why?
Because they don't eat pig meat, and are offended by it.

What the hell?
Now, like Foreman I don't want to sound racist, but come on.
That's just utterly stupid - it is after all our nation, and, though I respect Britain is becoming/is multinational, it works both ways.
If the statue is to be built for whatever reason, let it be built. I'm sure there are plenty of things that immigrants and other Muslims do that offend Britons.

Ah well, I dunno.

Your views?
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:46
Regular
Anyone that is offended by a statue of an animal to the point of wanting to destroy it, should perhaps go out and find something more constructive to focus their energy on.

Religion isn't really an issue, nor is race. It's just a bunch of cretins with little better to do, stirring up trouble in the bandwagon jumping way it seems is the norm these days.

There were islamic extremists burning union jacks in london last week, shouting slogans such as "Bin Laden is coming. Why were they not being arrested for trying to incite hatred? Why were they not beaten black and blue by rugby players carrying broom handles?
Because we're too damn lenient, that's why. If you did that in most european countries, the police would beat you til you were a bloody mess, that's before they give you many years in a cockroach infested prison.

If you want to burn flags and cause trouble in this way, get the hell out of our country. This is nothing to do with race or religion, this goes for everyone. Pretty much none of us are indigenous to this island anyway, so all these BNP nazi gimps should keep their damn mouths shut.

England is a diluted, washed up, confused mess, and a shell of its former glory. People care more about David Beckhams new Ferrari than they do about who will be the next Prime Minister.

Meh and double MEH.
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Blank wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> If they don't like the way the British are as a whole, why do they
> stay here?
>
> They ARE British.
>
> Muslim and British are not mutually exclusive terms.

Yeah, I had to word that carefully when writing about that.

"I'm sure there are plenty of things that immigrants and other Muslims do that offend Britons."
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Edgy wrote:
> If they don't like the way the British are as a whole, why do they
> stay here?

They ARE British.

Muslim and British are not mutually exclusive terms.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
More important question

Why are they building a statue of a pig?
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"8==="
Oh god, this sounds like the retards in Portsmouth who went after a paediatrician because they were too stupid to understand what her job title meant and somehow concluded she was a paedophile.

Christ the whole world's just turning into Texas!
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
If the animal is sacred, then what harm is a statue?

If people are vandalising it, they're showing their objection to an animal's image being preserved.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if the statue was built and muslims vandalised it, does that mean it's just as acceptable for non-muslims to go and grafitti over a mosque?
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:45
"period drama"
I'm offended by every statue ever erected (o-ho-ho) because I don't eat man flesh. It's insulting.

*Drools*
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
Ali G AI!

West side is the best!
No East Side is the best!
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:44
"period drama"
Thankyou FF, minister for racial relations.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.