GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See you folks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
For a while at least. forest fans religious hijacking of every thread posted has p's'ed me off for the last time. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the movies and possibly the chat (shudder) forums until this turns back into "intelligent discussion" and not "forest fan is a xtian"

If he's trolling, he'll be like a pig in s'it.
Tue 06/04/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Notice how much attention you continue to pay to this forum,
> Pandaemonium after making this topic?

Yeah, I had my break, and now am back. Why should an obnoxious little t'at like yourself chase me out? :P
Tue 06/04/04 at 12:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Notice how much attention you continue to pay to this forum, Pandaemonium after making this topic?
Tue 06/04/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> "Now the child Forest was very bigoted, sexist, homophobic, and
> racist, more than any man who was on the face of the earth. And the
> Lord God, who had exhorted His children to love one another, muttered
> 'Oh my Me, he's totally missed the point.'" Light 4:18 to 20.

Bwhahahahahahaha. Marvellous.
Tue 06/04/04 at 09:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no NOW we know....
Light wrote the bible!!

*smokes pipe*.. case..... closed! :)
Tue 06/04/04 at 08:55
Regular
God has shown you infinite love, you have to take a bit of initiative though Light.

If you want to capatlise on it, having Eternal Life, go get it, if not stop complaining God isn't a God of love. He sent His Son down to die for you, now are you going to claim it or not?

Take the initiative.
Tue 06/04/04 at 08:47
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Well Light we are told who is saved and who is not. The saved includes
> all those who have accepted Jesus, like, Archangel, Colourless and
> me. There may be more on the forums, but anyone who does not ask
> Jesus into their life will face Hell.

Yes, you keep mentioning this whole "Accept Gods infinite love or you will suffer eternal pain". You don't see the problem with that at all?
>
> "He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son
> of God does not have the life." John 5:12

"He who is smug, let him be smashed in the face with shovels, for he is a 14 year old assshroom." Light 3:17

>
> Another point Light, I do recall Moses was saved and was called the
> humblest man who ever lived. Not that I consider myself
> anything to Moses, but thanks for the compliment, even if it was a
> bit flattering.

Heheheheheh. Yeah well, having read Deuteronomy and having found it one of the most appalling incitements to intolerance and hatred, I'm not entirely surprised you identify with it. Still, you did a good job of deflecting the fact that I'm criticising you for only doing the whole "preacher" act because it makes you feel good about yourself. Lets be crystal clear; you don't want to save anyone at all. All you want is to make yourself seem that much better in the eyes of your mythical God.
>
> "Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on
> the face of the earth." Numbers 12:3

"Now the child Forest was very bigoted, sexist, homophobic, and racist, more than any man who was on the face of the earth. And the Lord God, who had exhorted His children to love one another, muttered 'Oh my Me, he's totally missed the point.'" Light 4:18 to 20.
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:38
Regular
Well Light we are told who is saved and who is not. The saved includes all those who have accepted Jesus, like, Archangel, Colourless and me. There may be more on the forums, but anyone who does not ask Jesus into their life will face Hell.

"He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life." John 5:12

Another point Light, I do recall Moses was saved and was called the humblest man who ever lived. Not that I consider myself anything to Moses, but thanks for the compliment, even if it was a bit flattering.

"Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on the face of the earth." Numbers 12:3
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> "Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult
> you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of
> Man." Luke 6:22

Ahh, so THAT'S why you're obsessed with asking people whether or not they hate you; you have a martyr complex. Well hell Gump, why didn't you just say so; I'd be happy to send you to sit at the right the right hand of the lord.

You do realise that you're going straight to hell don't you? Usurping the Lords work of converting people to His way for no other reason than to boost your own flaccid sense of self-esteem is surely unforgivable. You're basically trying to take credit for the Lord. Moses found himself in trouble for that, so you'll be in a whole mess of trouble.
Mon 05/04/04 at 08:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ju§t TinkŠ wrote:
> I'm not going to succumb to your riddles on the eve of the fast.
>
> I will withstand your clocks.

Genius.
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Imbecile*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.