GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See you folks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
For a while at least. forest fans religious hijacking of every thread posted has p's'ed me off for the last time. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the movies and possibly the chat (shudder) forums until this turns back into "intelligent discussion" and not "forest fan is a xtian"

If he's trolling, he'll be like a pig in s'it.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:13
Regular
Forest Fan, you don't love your God. You love yourself.

You have spammed the place up, and we all know you're enjoying all the attention you're getting.

After all, you're top of the 'top posters' list and believe that whatever you say or do, you're going to heaven anyway, so what does it matter if you annoy some people, as long as you've got your statistics that make you 'top' and as long as the attention is on you.

You selfish git.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It is true, I believe in God, but I don't go around forcing religion into people's faces and I don't try and destroy other people's beliefs. Try respecting other's beliefs and listen to what they say because they have to listen to what you say all the time.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You don't get it FF. Look...

You believe you are sharing the news of God etc. but in reality you're actually turning people away.

If you want to share the 'word', go put up flyers around the box that you call your home or something...
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:00
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I have a love for sharing the Gospel and for the Lord and a job to tell as many people as possible about this love and the love Jesus showed on the cross.
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
NO YOU ARE NOT

Where does it say you must post in every single thread, even when there is no relevance to you any where. And any way when you do post most of the time you don't even mention God or the Bible. I go back to my question, do you have a life, a love or job outside this forum?
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:51
Regular
I am trying to share my opinion and while doing so am trying to fufill the Lord's will by sharing the Gospel.
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:45
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Why is your name plastered across every single thread anyway, do you not have a life outside this forum? Do you not have a love or job?
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:43
Regular
I think that comment is better suited in an insult thread.
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:41
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah, I do thats why you see my name replying to every thread... You just have to post to every single thread there is with your continuess pointless posts. You even had to post in Meka Dragon's Short Story Competition, there was no need, but you just had to get your name every where. You attention seeking soiled sandbag.
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:39
Regular
That's what you do!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.