GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See you folks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
For a while at least. forest fans religious hijacking of every thread posted has p's'ed me off for the last time. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the movies and possibly the chat (shudder) forums until this turns back into "intelligent discussion" and not "forest fan is a xtian"

If he's trolling, he'll be like a pig in s'it.
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:10
Regular
Will you please stop bad mouthing my home. I have said nothing against you.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:56
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
cookie monster wrote:
> Why would anyone want eternal life?

Because it is paradise and the alternative is eternal death or Hell.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
cookie monster wrote:
> Why would anyone want eternal life?

That's a point; we get eternal life by drinking the blood and eating the body of Christ. Holy sh...Jesus was a vampire!
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> To redeem Eternal Life, Light, you must ask Jesus into your life and
> ask for forgiveness of the sins He took away.
>
> Jesus died for EVERYONE, but only those who BELIEVE can redeem
> Eternal Life.

Oh? Why? If his love is infinite, why should we HAVE to accept Jesus into our life? More to the point, why should anyone accept your interpretation of what Jesus wanted when there are so many more alternative interpretations, so many more people preaching what God MEANT to say, and acquiring unthinking sheep like yourself? Seems to me that, if there are so many interpretations of the bible, one more won't hurt. And my interpretation is;

God's love is unconditional and infinite, and there is NOTHING you can do to change that.

Rather more christian than your message of fear, hate, and intolerance. And I'm not even a christian! Oh, the irony...
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Why would anyone want eternal life?
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:19
Regular
To redeem Eternal Life, Light, you must ask Jesus into your life and ask for forgiveness of the sins He took away.

Jesus died for EVERYONE, but only those who BELIEVE can redeem Eternal Life.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light, God has sent His Son Jesus down so you can have
> Eternal Life.

Really? Well, if He's done that, then there's no need for me to worry is there? After all, Jesus has already been nailed to the tree, so using your logic that would seem to say that I've now got eternal life.
>
> If you don't want it, God is not going to force you to accept it,
> He'll let you carry your sins around with you like you already have
> and let you pay the price for them in Hell.

Mwah ha ha hahaaaa! Again, you resort to "LOVE God or you will BURN IN HELL!!". I'll ask again; if I said I loved you, then threatened to torture you if you didn't do as I said, would you say that was love?

The love you're talking about is the love of a battered and abused spouse for a husband who has convinved her that she is worthless without him. Thanks, but I have a little more respect for myself than that. If God love was REALLY infinite, there would be no Hell. Your rather unimaginative descriptions of fire and brimstone reek of a desperate fear that someone, somewhere, couldn't care less about what you think.

>
> As you can see, it's your choice, whether or not you want to reject
> Jesus' love He showed on the cross.

But you said his love was infinite. If that's the case, my rejecting or otherwise makes no difference, and so I will get eternal life anyway.

Of course, I know you won't accept that, but I'm having fun watching you try and doublethink your way out of this.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:11
Regular
Light, God has sent His Son Jesus down so you can have Eternal Life.

If you don't want it, God is not going to force you to accept it, He'll let you carry your sins around with you like you already have and let you pay the price for them in Hell.

As you can see, it's your choice, whether or not you want to reject Jesus' love He showed on the cross.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Very_Metal wrote:
> no NOW we know....
> Light wrote the bible!!

Heh. Yeah, one of my tutors asked me to write a totally unbelievable fantasy, so I gave him the apocryphal books and the bible...
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> God has shown you infinite love, you have to take a bit of initiative
> though Light.

Really? Tell me, if I were to tell you that I loved you, but unless you do as I tell you, I was going to nail you to the floor, shove a pipe somewhere nature didn't intend it to go, and release a colony of fire ants up it, would you say I was showing infinite love?

>
> If you want to capatlise on it, having Eternal Life, go get it, if
> not stop complaining God isn't a God of love. He sent His Son down to
> die for you, now are you going to claim it or not?

As your God is the type of chap who would condemn someone to eternal suffering for not doing EXACTLY what a 14 year old virgin with no life experience seems to think I should be doing, I'm not in the least surprised He sent His son to be butchered. Hell, if He's the sort to do what you say He is, He probably had Jesus murdered for a giggle.
>
> Take the initiative.

Heh. Do me a favour Forest; stop kidding yourself about what your motivation is here, 'kay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.