GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arr, what be your PES 4 Bogey team?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Wed 30/03/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You know what im talking about.

The team that, on paper, you would probably rest some of your better players for and still expect to win. The team that you would expect to win cormfortably by 3 or 4 goals whilst resting your poor fingers that took a bashing from your previous game against Real Madrid. However, they always give you a hard time, especially when you are in needy of the points.

Mine are Blackburn, they always seems to give me a tough game and even though I pound their goal all game, they still manage to score first making me sweat for the rest of the game and even then, they seem to survive and possibly score another through their pensioner striker Dwight Yorke, currently at 35 years of age.

So I ask, who be your PES 4 bogey team and why?
Wed 06/04/05 at 08:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Stridman wrote:
> Anyway...
Tue 05/04/05 at 19:34
Regular
": ("
Or Super Stridman!

Yes, it will overwrite your Option File.

But it's worth it.

I like talking about PES4 and how good I am at it. :) So i've decided to treat this as the OFFICIAL PES4 thread. Ohhhhhh yeah!

Anyway...
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im not sure, AJ might be able to answer that?
Tue 05/04/05 at 16:53
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I think the cheapest you can get the Max Drive for is £12.99
> from Play, but they are out of stock at the moment.

Would it overwrite my existing option file?

I'd like to keep my created players and everything...
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:55
Regular
": ("
Im in the Final of the Konami Cup with Arsenal at the moment.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've been trying to win the World Cup on six stars recently, never tried it on any other difficulty, and both times I've played Holland Van Nistelrooy has scored after two minutes from a Robben pass.

The first time I came back to make it 3-1 by half time, and they somehow retaliated at the end and made it 3-3. That was in the group stages. The second was for 3rd place. I managed to equalise, then they scored again in the second half, then I equalised again late on to send it into extra time. Then Stam stupidly gave away a penalty right at the end, and I won 3-2.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Mine are Weser.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think the cheapest you can get the Max Drive for is £12.99 from Play, but they are out of stock at the moment.
Tue 05/04/05 at 12:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You haven't changed the names yet?

[URL]http://www.pesfan.com[/URL]
Buy the Max Drive or just use their guide.
Tue 05/04/05 at 01:32
Regular
Mine are Valdai and West Midlands City.

Don't know their real names.

It's ridiculous - as if there's some kind of freak formation clash that means they can contain me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.