GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arr, what be your PES 4 Bogey team?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Wed 30/03/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You know what im talking about.

The team that, on paper, you would probably rest some of your better players for and still expect to win. The team that you would expect to win cormfortably by 3 or 4 goals whilst resting your poor fingers that took a bashing from your previous game against Real Madrid. However, they always give you a hard time, especially when you are in needy of the points.

Mine are Blackburn, they always seems to give me a tough game and even though I pound their goal all game, they still manage to score first making me sweat for the rest of the game and even then, they seem to survive and possibly score another through their pensioner striker Dwight Yorke, currently at 35 years of age.

So I ask, who be your PES 4 bogey team and why?
Thu 07/04/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I thought it was the max drive that was corrupted, nevermind.
Thu 07/04/05 at 15:38
Regular
": ("
Plug what into my PC? The Max Drive? It isn't the Max Drive thats broke, it's my Memory Card.

And how do you format it anyway? All of the corrupted files on the memory card wont delete as well.
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Stridman, plug it into your PC and see if you can format it.
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:09
Regular
Oh, I understand, no sympathy for poor stridders. >:(

Erm, you can download the file from PESFan.com, it's probably the best place to download from. You have to register btw, but it's free and easy.
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:42
Regular
Where do you download the file from? Or is it pre-installed on the drive?
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
No, you can get a version of the file that automatically locks everything in the PES Shop.

But i'm really p*ssed off right now, I decided to put some of my game saves hat I don't use often onto my Max Drive and what happens? My whole Memory Card gets corrupted and now I have to buy a new one because the corrupted files can't be deleted.

And the really annoying this is that this has happened to me before when I had a Max Drive and it wasn't like I downloaded a file onto the Max Drive (in which case the downloaded file could've been corrupted), I just wanted to put some of my saves onto the Max Drive which in the manual says is perfectly fine - I mean, thats what the Max Drive is for. What use is it if everytime you put files on the Max Drive your PS2 memory card gets f**ked.

F**king stupid, now I need to buy a new Memory Card which I really wont be able to afford for a couple of months because i'm absolutely skint.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:25
Regular
Woah woah woah - hold the phone.

This doesn't mean I'll have to unlock everything from the PES shop again, does it?
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:23
Regular
Bah, guess I'll have to get it then.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:40
Regular
Well, duh.

Yes - it will update kits, eg. Arsenal will have the O2 logo, Man Yoo will have the Vodafone logo and so on, it looks just like the real kits too.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:17
Regular
So this thing will change team, player and stadium names?

Will it do anything else - new kits, perhaps?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.