GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arr, what be your PES 4 Bogey team?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Wed 30/03/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You know what im talking about.

The team that, on paper, you would probably rest some of your better players for and still expect to win. The team that you would expect to win cormfortably by 3 or 4 goals whilst resting your poor fingers that took a bashing from your previous game against Real Madrid. However, they always give you a hard time, especially when you are in needy of the points.

Mine are Blackburn, they always seems to give me a tough game and even though I pound their goal all game, they still manage to score first making me sweat for the rest of the game and even then, they seem to survive and possibly score another through their pensioner striker Dwight Yorke, currently at 35 years of age.

So I ask, who be your PES 4 bogey team and why?
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, it just took me so long to think something up.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:17
Regular
": ("
Bit late...
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stridman wrote:
> Can't I ask Sony to send me a new memory card because I still have
> warranty for my PS2?

I still have the warranty on my DVD player, you reckon they'll send me a few films?
Fri 08/04/05 at 15:55
Regular
I fixed my Memory Card! I was searching around the internet for lots of differnt ways to format my memory card when I found out that the Max Drive has a formatting ability so I shoed un my Max Drive, slammed in the disc and formatted my memory card! Now it works pefectly! The only downside is that i've lost my PES4 Master League save so last night I started a new one and i'm playing with PESFan United (it's a team that PESFan.com added when they updated the kits and stuff).

I've also made my own player so I can buy him when I get to the first negotiation period.

And to top it all off I have 2 weeks off of school!
Thu 07/04/05 at 23:02
Regular
"The Red Shift"
In answer to the original:

Some German side- Moelenback?

Sevilla

Deportivo

It's actually a delight that I beat the three so many times with last mintue goals.
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Are you taking the pish?
Thu 07/04/05 at 17:56
Regular
Can't I ask Sony to send me a new memory card because I still have warranty for my PS2?
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:26
Regular
Yer i've looked at that and it seems to be about £15 inc. p&p on most websites so IMO I might as well just buy a new card cause formatting might not be what my card needs.

This so badly sucks, it's okay right now because I don't play my PS2 much during school days but im breaking up for the Easter Holidays (yes I know we get them a bit later than others) and thats when it'll really start to show how much I need my memory card.
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Having said that I think there is a memory manager of some sort that you can purchase to format memory cards and/or remove data corruption, try Google or ask at your local Game store.

Edit: not sure on this though, might be a long shot.
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:07
Regular
:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.