GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heavy Metal Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
We really needed a thread for the world's premier type of music, so I created one, and here it is.

Rock on!
Page:
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:45
Regular
I assume the 'Walk This Way' was the Run DMC version, if not then it isn't anywhere near as good as the one with Run DMC

I'd recommend that one first, after that I seem to get confused with Deep Purple, shame on me (even though DP are amazing)
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Hey guys, Aerosmith recommendations anyone?
I've been listening to a lot of
Walk This Way,
Dude Looks Like a Lady,
Dream On
Sweet Emotion
Love In An Elevator

And such, but has anyone got any more of their awesomeness to look into?
Wed 25/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Dunno if it counts as hip-hop, there's definitely hip-hop influence in there though...
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:35
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Does that count as hip-hop? Oh wait, now the lyrics have started. The backing is good, nice and funky :D i just dont like the vocal style, RATM is about the most hippety-hop band that i can take. *Goes back to Napalm Death*
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
metalhead wrote:
> Sibs wrote:
> I quite like some hip-hop, though I own very little at the moment,
> might check some out I guess...
>
> I once tryed to like hip-hop. I failed. Long live rock!!!!!! \m/

[URL]http://www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/media/music.html[/URL]
Download the tracks by Warsawpack. That label, G7 Welcoming Committee, is part run by members of Propagandhi, they put out mostly hardcore/thrash/punk oriented stuff, but Warsawpack are funky jazzy hip-hop with some rock influences to boot. For a label that deals in mainly the afore-mentioned genres to release two of their albums, you should know they're not your typical hip-hop. They are infact one of the bast bands I have ever heard.
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
metalhead wrote:
> Mafia? Yeah I have it. Seriously good, by it now!! NOW!!! Best songs
> on it are Suicide Messiah (Which i think may be on their website),
> Fire It Up (First song) and In This River (Piano-based tribute to
> Dimebag). As you would expect all songs feature blinding solos from
> Zakk, and he also shows off his cunning abilities with a talkbox in a
> few songs. All in all: worth it.

:) cool thanks, will be picking that up then. I've heard Suicide Messiah on music channels, which I have to say, I thought was complete nondescript rubbish at first but it's really grown on me now.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:31
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Sibs wrote:

> I quite like some hip-hop, though I own very little at the moment,
> might check some out I guess...

I once tryed to like hip-hop. I failed. Long live rock!!!!!! \m/
Tue 24/05/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I quite like a bit of Sublime, but never heard of KRS-One...

I quite like some hip-hop, though I own very little at the moment, might check some out I guess...
Tue 24/05/05 at 11:12
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:

> by the way, anyone got Black Label Society's new album? and is it any
> good?

Mafia? Yeah I have it. Seriously good, by it now!! NOW!!! Best songs on it are Suicide Messiah (Which i think may be on their website), Fire It Up (First song) and In This River (Piano-based tribute to Dimebag). As you would expect all songs feature blinding solos from Zakk, and he also shows off his cunning abilities with a talkbox in a few songs. All in all: worth it.
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
Cool, much appreciated advice Sibs, I will definitely get Stranger than Fiction next time I see it.

Also does anyone here like KRS-One? Sublime did a song based on him so i thought maybe a few of you might be fans, although he is hip-hop.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.