GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heavy Metal Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
We really needed a thread for the world's premier type of music, so I created one, and here it is.

Rock on!
Page:
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:03
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Metal?! No, no, no. 'Rock', yes, but not metal. Most metal person goes to Zakk Wylde, or Dimebag if you count dead people.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Keith Richards is more metal than anything or anyone in this, or any other, world.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Someone who I know's mum idolises Mick Jagger. This is a 45-50 year old woman that should know better.

In other knews, I played a Fender amp and OMG at it's clean channel. It was sexy...
Thu 12/05/05 at 21:39
Regular
Well yes they're old now, but back then they weren't so crusty and they're talent was far better

Now they've been reduced to a bowl of steaming pig doo-doo
Thu 12/05/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"funk".

Personally though I think the Stones suck. I can listen to them on the radio, but they have no talent. Jagger cant even sing for God sakes.
"But they revolutuonised rock!111111"
That's open to debate. And if it hadn't of been them, it would have been someone else. They're just a bunch of greedy talentless old codgers.
Thu 12/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
I like some of the older music at the moment, what they called Heavy Metal before Death Metal and screeching, stuff like 'Floyd and 'The Stones'.

Classic bands, though I've gone off Floyd a bit recently
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:54
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Umm AC/DC are Australian... aren't they?

I know Angus was half-australian half-scottish, the new singer's english....well theyre more british than american :p
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Umm AC/DC are Australian... aren't they?

Well, the original members were... I think their singer now is from Newcastle.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:21
Regular
"8==="
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Uhhh crap I just wrote all this out then lost my tab.

Look after your ecstasy.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:19
Regular
"8==="
Yeah the Drunk Chef rocks.

The other one's just a crap meld of Genesis and The Who.

And Ozric Tentacles pwn them all, thankfully.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.