GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which country do you hate the most?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/03/04 at 17:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
which country do you hate the most and why?
Tue 23/03/04 at 10:31
Regular
"relocated"
Maybe you should start a 'which topic do you hate most' thread?
Tue 23/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
These twin topics 'Who do you hate most' and 'Which country do you hate most' are the worst ideas these forums have ever seen.
Tue 23/03/04 at 09:52
Regular
unknown kernel wrote:
> In that case every last one of those f*ers should take advantage of
> it.

You're a supporter of ethnic cleansing then?
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Notable"
unknown kernel wrote:
> In that case every last one of those f*ers should take advantage of
> it.

Hehe. You sick pup.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I went to Switzerland on a music trip with my secondary school. It blew. The best thing that was supposed to happen, a visit to a chocolate factory, was cancelled, and the second best thing that was supposed to happen, a trip ice-skating, was cancelled. So they were both cancelled.

In summary, then: crap. But I did get to visit a violin factory, that was cool. Oh no, wait - that sucked too.
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:11
Regular
"relocated"
In that case every last one of those f*ers should take advantage of it.
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Notable"
And Euthanasia is Legal there too.
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:06
Regular
"relocated"
Switzerland is the worst country on earth, no question. Nobody would cry if that place was nuked sideways. Well, some people might cry but I'd punch them for being such little pantywaists.

Down with Switzerland, way down.
Mon 22/03/04 at 21:58
Regular
I hate Britain. Not the countries that make up Britain, but the majority of people who complain about stuff, but when someone devises a plan of action to help with these complaints, public opinion is quickly turned against changing things, and they get left how they are.
Mon 22/03/04 at 21:47
Regular
oh god no

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.