GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baten Kaitos"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Baten Kaitos'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Suprised no one's made a topic on this already, but tis out today. I haven't got it yet - in the last month I've bought Wario, Resi and Splitters and they've kinda left me low on cash.

Those who got it today/have already imported (Psycho Fox, WS etc.), is it worth my money? I'm an RPG fan as ye may know, but an RPG fan slightly put off by all this card fighting business. So.. verdicts anyone?
Page:
Fri 03/06/05 at 19:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Just got the final end magnus..

Nice plot twist :|
Wed 18/05/05 at 23:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hmm.. haven't been playing much lately, been kept busy by celebrating end of college/keeping up to date with E3 happenings. Now meeting the Lord of Mira bloke.. loved the Paper Mario like town, although it looked horrendously out of place.

That Mizuti creature scares me.
Thu 12/05/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
yeah Kaitos' music was my favourite aspect of the game. lovin the guitar battle music in particular, but generally the music is of great quality. thats why they released it on CD, shame it didn't make it to europe though.
Thu 12/05/05 at 18:51
Regular
It just crashed on me.

:-(

FIghting one of dem sibling god things.
Thu 12/05/05 at 13:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> It doesn't take as long as Kaitos's though (whose story up until
> releasing teh fifth End Magnus was only so-so)

Shush now :D
Thu 12/05/05 at 09:39
Regular
I agree completely.

I was talking to some Knight last night in Diadem (when you go back to all of the maplaces after finishing the Celestial Alps) and he jsut sounded like he was reading it off of a sheet (which he was, obviously, but still)

And the music is awesome.
Especially battle music.

And Tales' story really gets a lot better later on.
It doesn't take as long as Kaitos's though (whose story up until releasing teh fifth End Magnus was only so-so)
Wed 11/05/05 at 23:33
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yeh, Tale's voice acting is better, though Kaitos' music is better.
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So I got ToS today, and so far I'm enjoying it, but it's not as good as BK. I dunno what it is, but I just prefer the style of BK, and the battle system. I obviously still have a long way to go with Tales so we'll see, but like I say, I am really enjoying it, especially the decent voice acting! At last!
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Overall I've heard alot worse. It's just Xelha's high pitched chiruping I despise.
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i thought savyna was one of the better voice acting's in the game. although the overall level isn't really that great. perhaps xelha has the best voice acting, but even she has a few off lines now and then. some of the voice acting for NPC's is absolutely shocking. some kind of weird australian accents. how could namco stoop so low, especcially after ToS's pretty good voice acting.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.