GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baten Kaitos"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Baten Kaitos'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Suprised no one's made a topic on this already, but tis out today. I haven't got it yet - in the last month I've bought Wario, Resi and Splitters and they've kinda left me low on cash.

Those who got it today/have already imported (Psycho Fox, WS etc.), is it worth my money? I'm an RPG fan as ye may know, but an RPG fan slightly put off by all this card fighting business. So.. verdicts anyone?
Page:
Thu 05/05/05 at 21:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well after the fight check the bookcase again. If you check every bookcase you'll find all the books. If you don't have them then you haven't checked properly.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> Yeah I found the same thing. The other 3 books are in the bookshelves
> (you have to brave the jumpy out eaty books I'm afraid) in each of
> the rooms.

I have done, I think. Yeh, three book mimic things. :S
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
just you wait...
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:34
Regular
I'm inthe Celestial Alps right now.

Why couldn't I have just flown to the top?

Oh, and this is rocking muchly so far.

And Mizuti > Everyone
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah I found the same thing. The other 3 books are in the bookshelves (you have to brave the jumpy out eaty books I'm afraid) in each of the rooms.
Thu 05/05/05 at 08:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
K, so I'm in the library and can only find one of the four books needed. >_< Proper stuck so switched it off. I feel I'm missing something really obvious here as is sometimes the case.. any hints? Don't really wanna go to gamefaqs.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:57
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Had this on pause while watching Hustle on downstairs tv tonight..

I come back to my room to find that scrote of a sister has been in there using the phone to chat to her goth wannabe boyfriend, and apparently the cube was making "too much noise" quietly humming away. So she turned it off. Right after me not saving after a funking huge boss fight.

MNNNNARRGH.
Mon 02/05/05 at 12:56
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> You're not.. Scottish are you? :|

Just a wee bit.

(Oh, OK, 100%)
Mon 02/05/05 at 11:09
"The Will of D."
Tphi wrote:
> You're not.. Scottish are you? :|

You sound as if it's contagious :-D
Mon 02/05/05 at 00:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You're not.. Scottish are you? :|
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.