GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Would You have Done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Today my dad found a wallet today containing £400 + a few hundred Euros + Credit Cards and usual wallet stuff. He found it outside a shop so he walked in and with the details in the wallet discovered that it belonged to a regular customer of this shop. So my dad left his details incase the man wanted to thank him or whatever. And about 10 minutes ago, this man calls and thanks him etc.

I started thinking about what I would have done in the same situation as my dad. Would I have gone in the shop and given the wallet in? Would you?
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:16
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:

>
> Hmm yes because picking up a wallet you find on the street is so
> comparable to killing someone isn't it
>

I'm saying this on the basis that if stealing is now acceptable now in society, in the future more serious crimes will also be.
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Azul wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you're kidding right?
>
> You obviously don't have a job.

Nope, I'm a pennyless student
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Icaruss wrote:
> Great, I'm really looking foward to getting old if this is how
> society is turning out. I guess you'll all assume that killing would
> be okay next - as long as it benefits your family.

Hmm yes because picking up a wallet you find on the street is so comparable to killing someone isn't it

*Dammit SR will you put some emoticons on this site, the amount of times i've needed a rolleyes one in the last few weeks is ridiculous*
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Glues a £1 coin to the pavement and waits for cubist to come along*
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cub!st wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you're kidding right?

You obviously don't have a job.
Either that, or you're a really sad pathetic little person, really.
Sat 20/03/04 at 20:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
OI! You with the torch! P!$$ off you grubby little \/\/@nker!
Sat 20/03/04 at 20:56
Regular
After all, it's only money right?

Now, if anyone knows where Cubist lives, feel free to raid his house of his belongings - provided there's no proof that the stuff belongs to him.

So if you fancy a free computer, just pop by Cubist's house and joyfully take it away from him. He won't mind at all, he's off to go moneyspotting. If you're at all worried, just nab his receipt, or better still, burn his house down so no proof remains.
Sat 20/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
The reason I brought Hitler into it is become someone said I had a total lack of morals which when you think about it is more idiotic because, as I said, there have been a lot of horrible people out there with very few morals like Hitler.

As for saying that there are worse things out there than pety thievery I don't see what's so stupid about that. There are things a lot worse out there so you shouldn't get hung up on somebody picking up a couple of quid in my case or £400 in this guys case.
Sat 20/03/04 at 20:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cub!st wrote:
> Complete lack of morals? Pfft that may apply to someone like Hitler
> but there's worse things in this world than pety thievery my friend.
> I have many morals. Just not that one.

You love to be a complete and utter mongo, don't you?

Hitler has absolutely no relevance to this discussion. Why you continually bring up retarded points such as this whenever someone accuses you of something is beyond me.

And also, it is pretty idiotic of you to just admit you'd take the money. And "there's worse things in the world than pety thievery" is just a retarded statement. What would you be like in a situation in which you'd just lost £400, and possibly a whole lot more? You certainly wouldn't be all, "ah, who cares, it's only pety thievery." Nope.

Stop being an idiot.
Sat 20/03/04 at 20:11
Regular
Flockhart wrote:

>
> i'm not completely of my head, i am just a bit neurotic.

You don't seem too sure of yourself. Just a bit?

And what does it actually mean you suffer from? Apparently neurotic isn't officially used as a scientific term anymore...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.