GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube - V - Xbox - V - PlayStation 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:28
Regular
": ("
Seriously, this isn't one of those post where they just post it in becuase its such a common question.I really wanna know which console out of them three is the best, i dont wanna answer like " Well, the Xbox is good because of its online and the PS2 is good becuase.....blah blah blah" i just wanna know which one is the best overall, please, i really wanna know before i choose the wrong one, many thanks.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Bicycle"
Rickoss wrote:
> There have been a fair few console 'generations'; NES/Master System,
> SNES/MegaDrive, N64/PSOne, GC/XB/PS2 and a whole of consoles like the
> Spectrum before any of these.
>
> It doesn't really matter at all.

You forgot the DC Generation.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Powercuts are EVIL"
It is not possible to come to a conclusion of which console is best. All 3 'next gen' consoles have different attributes which give them their own appeal. Each console will only appeal to certain gamers. Everyone will be biased towards which console they own or play the most. Many are quick to judge before actually playing a certain platform which means that they could miss out on great gaming moments.
Thu 04/03/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
If I were you I would by a PS2. And if you are looking for some descent games then buy Metal Gear Solid 2 and Onimusha 2.
Thu 04/03/04 at 12:33
Regular
There have been a fair few console 'generations'; NES/Master System, SNES/MegaDrive, N64/PSOne, GC/XB/PS2 and a whole of consoles like the Spectrum before any of these.

It doesn't really matter at all.
Thu 04/03/04 at 11:34
Regular
"You fail in life!"
cuboy wrote:
> CG is da best 3rd gen console

Its a 2nd gen console, doink.
Thu 04/03/04 at 08:45
"Mimmargh!"
By an Atari from Argos. Seriously best buy ever.

Ahh...Yars Revenge...
Thu 04/03/04 at 07:26
Regular
": ("
I will probably get a Gamecube when i start earning money (1 months time), i will be getting about 20 quid a week meaning i'll have £80 in a month so i'll get it then.My friend told me to get a hoover and hoover all of the dust off of my PS2 fan, so i did and the result was extra-ordinary, its now working like charm but i still wanna get the Aqua one or Silver.Oh and dont think i dont like the Xbox anymore, i just cant afford to get all three consoles and as Alistair said: you'll only play one of them, so im gonna stay with me PS2 and try getting a Gamecube so if my PS2 breaks i'll just sell it and stick with the Gamecube.I used to have a Gamecube but i sold it cos i wanted to play online, i had some great games on it though:

Zelda WW
Metroid Prime
Matrix
Resi Evil
Star Wars Rouge Leader
The Simpsons Hit and Run
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
I've had my GameCube since release and had about 55 different games, and it's only crashed once. That was because the disc was faulty, too.

The GameCube's the most reliable console of all, in my experience.
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
CameGube
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:08
Regular
CG is da best 3rd gen console

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.