GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World's Greatest Console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Which console do you think is the best?I'd say PS2!
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Braaains"
Atari Jaguar. *cough*
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Hard choice but i think the that the PS2 is the greatest
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:14
Regular
Smerk, saying a console is rubbish and offering precisely no justification doesn't impress anyone. The Xbox is a great console, as are many others.

Come back when your balls have dropped.

As for which console had the "best" graphics, N64 had antialiasing, PS1 had higher polygon count. The word "better" does nothing but illustrate your lack of knowledge on the subject. Sigh.
Thu 05/08/04 at 18:40
Regular
"~DPG~"
SlaveForDixieKong wrote:
> Nintendo 64 was by far the greatest console. It had far better
> graphics than the ps1. Look at the statistics. Also it had far better
> games such as Zelda: Oot, Mario 64, Banjo Tooie, Majora's Mask,
> Pokémon Stadium to name afew.

The PSone had better graphics : FACT

Zelda is RUBBISH. Ever game is the same, i've said it before and ill say it again... In every Zelda game you rescue the Princess. You fight Ganon, you get a childish flute to play a silly melody. You'd think that was it. WEll it isn't, unlike any normal game where you open a door by hand, you have to use a bomb. Zelda is terrible, i cant wait 'till Nintendo stop making Zelda games. Look at the PS2 and Xbox. Yes Gamecube is more powerful than PS2, but PS2 sells more because there are not childish games: FACT

PSone had MUCH MUCH more games: FACT

(I do agree that Mario 64, Banjo Tooie and Pokemon Stadium were amazing though)
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Sega Saturn
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:40
Regular
"real cheats"
PS2 .And Xbox is rubbish worst consol in the world
Sat 10/07/04 at 12:22
Regular
"consoles are cool"
THE XBOX RULEZ
Thu 08/07/04 at 13:40
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
dreamcast............ *cries*
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:17
Regular
"object"
ps 2
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Indeed, Straf, and at the end of the day that is what matters, and that is why the N64 will always be my favourite console ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.