GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you fight these Cowards?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 08:17
Regular
36 Dead in Iraq after a car bomb is detonated, taking the total to 80 in several days, the others killed by a suicide bomber.

How do you fight those that are basically invisible to conventional detection methods, those who are willing to end their own life in an effort to kill many others? Both in Iraq, and in general in the war on terrorism? Conventional rules of war no longer apply. Seemingly no-one in the entire world is safe from these coward, inhuman Islamic Extremists.

Are there any simple solutions? Are we doomed to live in perpetual paranoia? Are we going the right way about it?
Wed 11/02/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Besides Darworck, how is it fighting for freedom when the attacks target the native population and not the coalition forces?

I think we *may* be coming towards the final throes of revolt in Iraq. Targetting Iraqi's themselves stinks of desperation and it will only turn more normal people against those comitting such acts. They're obviously concentrating on soft targets now because they lack the resources, manpower or simply guts to go directly attack the coalition.

Please note this is only my theory of course...I know certain people here seem to be under a different impression sometimes...
Wed 11/02/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
No. Read it. You cannot argue that fighting for what is perceived as freedom is the same as fighting to regain status...the two are totally different ideas.
Wed 11/02/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Selected"
so....we all exist in Darwock 's mind?
Wed 11/02/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
In your mind maybe...
Wed 11/02/04 at 13:49
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
That's exactly the same thing as freedom...
Wed 11/02/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Those idiots aren't fighting for freedom, they want their power back, plain and simple.
Wed 11/02/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, probably. Whatever.
Wed 11/02/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> There was a bit in Cuba, or somewhere like that, where Al Pacino, or
> that other guy (can't remember his name, the main one), sees a
> teenager grab a police chief, forces him into the back of a car and
> then explodes a hand grenade, killing them both. I swear it's
> Goodfellas. Actually, it was probably The Godfather...oops.

Might be "Scarface", if theres a part in Cuba
Wed 11/02/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> There was a bit in Cuba,

Not Scarface?
Wed 11/02/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There was a bit in Cuba, or somewhere like that, where Al Pacino, or that other guy (can't remember his name, the main one), sees a teenager grab a police chief, forces him into the back of a car and then explodes a hand grenade, killing them both. I swear it's Goodfellas. Actually, it was probably The Godfather...oops.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.