GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you fight these Cowards?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 08:17
Regular
36 Dead in Iraq after a car bomb is detonated, taking the total to 80 in several days, the others killed by a suicide bomber.

How do you fight those that are basically invisible to conventional detection methods, those who are willing to end their own life in an effort to kill many others? Both in Iraq, and in general in the war on terrorism? Conventional rules of war no longer apply. Seemingly no-one in the entire world is safe from these coward, inhuman Islamic Extremists.

Are there any simple solutions? Are we doomed to live in perpetual paranoia? Are we going the right way about it?
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist, you *are* a downright liar. I'm not asking you to go through years worth of posts to gather lots of evidence. I'm asking for one, maybe two, examples. Recent ones, old ones, I don't care. I have never, never deliberately twisted the words of someone's post, excepting those that were intended for comedic effect, in which I would have made it blatantly obvious that I was doing so and would not have done in these circumstances.

Maybe I've done it accidentally. Fair enough, there's a chance that could have happened. But it's unlikely that it would have been anything more than the above "level"/"floor" situation. And if it was more, I'll give a full apology. But the thing is, you won't show me any of these. So it's purely theoretical.

One thing though....if you can't remember what was said a year ago, how do you remember that you used "level" instead of "floor"?
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:26
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It looks like your twisting my words to me and I am not going back through what must be over a year of posts to find all the appropriate quotes needed to gather a lot of evidence. I don't think that's unreasonable and if you think you don't look like a liar you are mistaken. How many people can remember the exact words of what some guy on an internet forum said years ago? I'm positive you haven't gone back and found the exact quotes each time you quote me so you must be fabricating them a little at some times and entirely at others when I haven't a clue what you're talking about. That's all I have to say on the subject.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cub!st wrote:
> In your second one I have no idea where you made that up from. You
> must be confusing me with someone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh, well in that case Cubist, you must be confusing me with the person who makes things up about you. You don't get out of it that easily.

Whether that is actually what you meant or not, you said that. And several times. And kept it up while questioned. I'm sure people will remember. I seem to recall Goatboy and unknown kernel were on that day, probably Light as well, although whether they were as annoyed as me I'm not sure.

I may actually look through the archives to prove you wrong.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cub!st wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Yes, I've written in text speak, to show you how amateurish you come
> across. If you don't think other forum members here have the
> intellignece to separate reality from a little light satire, then
> you're insulting them.
>
> So you admit to doing that and are trying to twist what I say so it
> insults other forum members. Nice.

Oh for God's sake, that is NOT, repeat NOT, what I'm saying here. Re-read, please.

> You're just saying that because you know I want go searching through
> months of posts gathering evidence. I know you do though and you know
> you do no matter what you say on here.

No, I'm not just saying that. I'm asking for evidence. How do you expect anyone to believe you if you won't back your arguments up? I can't think of any time when I've just made something up about you or that you've said - because I don't do that. And if you want to claim that I do, then again, you have to back yourself up.

How do you think it looks when you say "Blank does this, but I'm not going to even bother to try to prove it"? It looks pathetic, that's how it looks, and what's more makes you look like a liar, not me.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:18
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*wont
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:16
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Blank wrote:
> Yes, I've written in text speak, to show you how amateurish you come
> across. If you don't think other forum members here have the
> intellignece to separate reality from a little light satire, then
> you're insulting them.

So you admit to doing that and are trying to twist what I say so it insults other forum members. Nice.

> And again, I've never made up anything you've said. And if you still
> want to claim that I have, find some evidence. It's put up or shut
> up. We have a little thing around these parts, that we like to call
> "backing up our claims with evidence".

You're just saying that because you know I want go searching through months of posts gathering evidence. I know you do though and you know you do no matter what you say on here.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
That's exactly what I said the first time in your misquote but yeh that was exactly the point I was trying to get across then.

In your second one I have no idea where you made that up from. You must be confusing me with someone else. I can understand that being the opinion of the average American though.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cub!st wrote:
> I distinctly remember on multiple occassions you just make up utter
> toss and pretend it's a quote by me and write it in text speak to
> make me look exceedingly stupid to the reader. I have never even used
> text speak on here before though so it really annoys me when you do
> that. I'm not going through about a months worth of convos to find
> the last time you did it and I'm not going to try and recall it as
> that would be hypocritical of me but you have.

Yes, I've written in text speak, to show you how amateurish you come across. If you don't think other forum members here have the intellignece to separate reality from a little light satire, then you're insulting them.

And again, I've never made up anything you've said. And if you still want to claim that I have, find some evidence. It's put up or shut up. We have a little thing around these parts, that we like to call "backing up our claims with evidence".
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Don't try and change what you've already said, Cubist. You did not once say "Well, with our troops already being lost, I think the best cause of action from the point of view of our troops would be to just level their cities with bombs. Yes it would cause massive innocent life loss, but it would minimise the loss of life from our side."

What you DID say is, "blank do you not watch the news? they flew planes into our skyscrapers so we should level their cities."

And that's it, in it's entirety.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:09
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Blank wrote:
> Find me an example. Go on, try. I may have misquoted you slightly,
> like the above, but as you say, it made little difference.

I distinctly remember on multiple occassions you just make up utter toss and pretend it's a quote by me and write it in text speak to make me look exceedingly stupid to the reader. I have never even used text speak on here before though so it really annoys me when you do that. I'm not going through about a months worth of convos to find the last time you did it and I'm not going to try and recall it as that would be hypocritical of me but you have.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.