GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you fight these Cowards?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 08:17
Regular
36 Dead in Iraq after a car bomb is detonated, taking the total to 80 in several days, the others killed by a suicide bomber.

How do you fight those that are basically invisible to conventional detection methods, those who are willing to end their own life in an effort to kill many others? Both in Iraq, and in general in the war on terrorism? Conventional rules of war no longer apply. Seemingly no-one in the entire world is safe from these coward, inhuman Islamic Extremists.

Are there any simple solutions? Are we doomed to live in perpetual paranoia? Are we going the right way about it?
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Cub!st wrote:
> My answer would be to kill them before the get the chance to kill
> themselves and many innocents with them. Unfortunately I don't know
> how that could be done without some kind of gigantic bomb but that
> would kill many innocents too which brings us back to the original
> dillemna unless ofcourse you are cold hearted and only believe in
> protecting yourself and your own. Meh it all comes down to are you
> willing to let morals stand in the way of achieving your goals? That
> question can be interpreted as very cold hearted I know but it's the
> truth.

Ah, now I see...Cubist, I assume you have visited on of our country's wonderful educational establishments recently?

The above suggests an idiocy beyond...well I'm speechless that anyone could seriusly consider this as a solution.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Okay, so you know when in the past me and someone else have had an argument in a thread and the rest of you are trying to make sense of it? I share that experience now...
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Vat iz going on heer?
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You are a liar.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:31
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Think what you will Blank I will not bend to your will and humour you when we both fine well know the truth.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Most people don't use either phrase.

And we don't both know it. You're just showing your stubbornness now. And even if we did both know it? Humour me. Show me an example. That's all I'm asking.

Because I haven't got a friggin' clue what you're on about here. It's most probably you misreading and bashing out any old post within three seconds without engaging your brain.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:51
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Blank wrote:
> And the first half of your last post was irrelevant, by the way.

That was me just explaining how I could remember what I said ages ago. My personal preference in phrase hasn't changed from "level cities" to "floor cities". Anyway I don't need to prove anything to you, we both know it.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Something I was going to mention about your previous post:

Cub!st wrote:
> I'm positive you haven't
> gone back and found the exact quotes each time you quote me

No, because I'm just reiterating the jist of what your post was, not an exact quote to the word.

> so you
> must be fabricating them a little at some times and entirely at others

What? Hello? Logic? Anywhere?
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist, *we* don't. Go ahead and believe it, but I'm telling you right know that I do not know of any times when I have consciously twisted your words to create a new meaning. I don't have to, it's all there in it's stupid glory.

All I'm asking is one or two examples. You say I've done it many times, so it shouldn't be hard to find. Just show me one. All I'm asking. If you won't do it, then you obviously don't believe it enough to have the courage to go and look.

And the first half of your last post was irrelevant, by the way.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:39
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Because nobody says "floor cities" you say "level cities" it's like "plain sailing" and "clear sailing" they both mean the same thing but one is a lot more common and I use "level cities" not "floor cities" that's me done on this topic as I am not going back through all those posts. You know it's true though and I know it's true so that's what matters to me. Deny it all you want we both know it's true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.