GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joke departement"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/02/04 at 13:10
"R.I.P Acestar"
Now before you start i know this topic has been done before but Kernals one was not a competition unlike this one which is. I will choose the best joke when i feel like it.
At the moment this one is winning:

There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman all sitting around a table talking about their sons.
"My son was born on St Georges day," stated the Englishman,"so we obviously decided to call him George."
"What a coincedence," said the scot,"my son was born on St Patrick's day so we called him Patrick."
"That's incredible," the Irishman remarked,"exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake."
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:10
"R.I.P Acestar"
Now before you start i know this topic has been done before but Kernals one was not a competition unlike this one which is. I will choose the best joke when i feel like it.
At the moment this one is winning:

There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman all sitting around a table talking about their sons.
"My son was born on St Georges day," stated the Englishman,"so we obviously decided to call him George."
"What a coincedence," said the scot,"my son was born on St Patrick's day so we called him Patrick."
"That's incredible," the Irishman remarked,"exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake."
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:11
"I've been skiing!"
lol.
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Plate of glue"
There are 3 pigs. The first one goes into the bar and asks the bar man for a pint of lager. He drinks it and asks where the toilet is. The barman says over there.
The second one goes into the bar and asks the bar man for 2 pints of lager. He drinks it and asks where the toilet is. The barman says over there.
The third pig goes into the bar and orders a pint of beer. then another one and another one and another one. The bar man asks, "don't you want the toilet?"
The pig replies, "No, I go wee wee wee all the way home".
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:19
"R.I.P Acestar"
lol.That was a good un.
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Almighty Beer Can wrote:
> lol.That was a good un.

Do I get a prize?
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:22
"R.I.P Acestar"
CGJ wrote:
> Almighty Beer Can wrote:
> lol.That was a good un.
>
> Do I get a prize?

hang on you haven't won yet.....
Anyway the prize is a Golden bannana which should appeal to the monkeys(as most of u are monkeys)

SO GET JOKING
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*steals golden banana*
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:32
"I've been skiing!"
Steals banna of CGJ
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:33
"R.I.P Acestar"
*steals it back and locks it upin a safe which noone can get into apart from me*
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Plate of glue"
There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman are about to have lunch and sitting on a bridge.

The englishman opens his lunch and finds he has a ham sandwich. He says, "If I have ham again I will through my self off this bridge"

The scotsman opens his lunch and finds he has a cheese sanwich. He says, "If I have cheese again I will through my self off this bridge"

The irishman opens his lunch and finds he has a tuna sanwich. He says, "If I have tuna again I will through my self off this bridge"

So the next day, the englishman has ham again and chucks himself off the bridge

the scotsman has cheese again and chucks himself off the bridge

the irishman has tuna again and chucks himself off the bridge. They all die.

So the news teams find out about this and go and interview their wives. Of course the are all very distrought. They go and interview the irishmans wife. She says, "I don't get it, he made his sandwiches himself"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.