GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jordun U R well fit!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My god, has anyone been looking at some of the text messages some people send to the Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? Its as if chimps have been taught to text. After the 40th text saying Jordan is fit, you begin to lose your sanity, unless the unfortunate saps somehow think that jordan will see their message and invite them to bed.

*Shakes head*
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
J Nash wrote:
> Jordan? I've seen fitter men. That Peter for example.

You wouldn't say 'no' to Jordan, though... Would you?
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Teal'c"
I wouldn't say 'no' to Peter.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:

> You wouldn't say 'no' to Jordan, though... Would you?

No, but I'd be happy to kick her silicon enhanced ass out of the door in the morning, after I'd used her for my own perverse pleasure ....
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:24
Regular
i watch it cos of johnny rotten he is well funny, takes the mick out of jordon. He is a great laugh
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> J Nash wrote:
> Jordan? I've seen fitter men. That Peter for example.
>
> You wouldn't say 'no' to Jordan, though... Would you?

I would.
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:11
Regular
"That's right!"
"Jordan IS very attractive though."

Um, no - she isn't. Ever seen her without makeup? Hideous. She knew this to be true herself - hence the numerous boob jobs. If it weren't for those fun bags, she'd be just another page 3 girl.
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:12
Regular
she looks like a clown without makeup
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> You forget "get me out of here".

None of them actually want to "get out" because they'll get paid less and get less media attention.

Borat - I did want to put something like that in but I thought my title was long enough already :D
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> she looks like a clown without makeup

You mean without her makeup she looks like a clown, or she looks like a clown who doesn't wear makeup?
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:16
Regular
the second one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.