GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jordun U R well fit!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My god, has anyone been looking at some of the text messages some people send to the Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? Its as if chimps have been taught to text. After the 40th text saying Jordan is fit, you begin to lose your sanity, unless the unfortunate saps somehow think that jordan will see their message and invite them to bed.

*Shakes head*
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My god, has anyone been looking at some of the text messages some people send to the Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? Its as if chimps have been taught to text. After the 40th text saying Jordan is fit, you begin to lose your sanity, unless the unfortunate saps somehow think that jordan will see their message and invite them to bed.

*Shakes head*
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:29
Regular
To be honest I avoid that programme like the plague.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:30
Regular
And I can't see how anyone finds that caricature of a person attractive.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
On Saturday morning I got in and saw what was on.

Text messages saying the most banal things ever. At about 1am.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:59
Regular
'Jordan Iz fit! Jordan 2 win!!!'
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> 'Jordan Iz fit! Jordan 2 win!!!'

Painfully accurate.
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:30
Regular
The only way they could make the show entertaining is by unleashing a swarm of flesh eating ants on the set.

I can just about put up with most reality TV shows, but this one makes me want to punch the TV everytime I see it on.
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Teal'c"
Jordan? I've seen fitter men. That Peter for example.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:15
Regular
Jordan is everything that is wrong with the UK.

"So, what talent can you offer us missus erm ... Katie Price"
"Nuffink, but I can take my clothes off, and I have sacks of salt water behind my breasts which makes me more attractive to knuckle dragging types"
"OK THEN! have this sack of money"

pathetic
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:17
Regular
she is the female version of michael jackson, she is too fake

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.