GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jordun U R well fit!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My god, has anyone been looking at some of the text messages some people send to the Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? Its as if chimps have been taught to text. After the 40th text saying Jordan is fit, you begin to lose your sanity, unless the unfortunate saps somehow think that jordan will see their message and invite them to bed.

*Shakes head*
Sun 08/02/04 at 23:19
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
After the 40th text saying Jordan is fit, you begin to lose your sanity, unless the unfortunate saps somehow think that jordan will see their message and invite them to bed.
>
> *Shakes head*

buggger if only i hadn't run out of phone credit...........
Sun 08/02/04 at 00:17
Regular
I mean it's a kind of thing not things.
Sun 08/02/04 at 00:17
Regular
I can't bare watching it unless I'm really bored.. but I can see it's a kind of things most girls would watch more than men.
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:01
Regular
DAT IZ SOO TRU, DAY TLK IN TXT, LIK FOOLZ OR SUMFIN'!
Fri 06/02/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Its more of a wart. Moles are brown.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Anyone else notice the HUGE mole on the side of her nose? Its near as big as her boobs!
Thu 05/02/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm nearly a celebrity, get me out of here.
Thu 05/02/04 at 19:57
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
GasMask wrote:
> GO LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILD AND RETIRE.

Retire from what? What does she actually do?

And my favourite is, "jordan shud win cuz she iz fit!"
Thu 05/02/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Hallelujah"
cookie monster wrote:
> unless the unfortunate saps somehow think that jordan will see their
> message and invite them to bed.

*Stops sending texts* Those bluddy idiots!
Wed 04/02/04 at 23:18
Regular
I never watch I'm A Celeb, Big Brother, Survivor, The Salon... any of it. It bores me so much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.