GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear SR..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
Dear Diary,

The other day i was a complete and utter t*t - I was drying my hair and the force from the dryer knocked a photo of my gramps onto the laminated flooring smashing into a trillion scattered pieces..

After the shock, abuse to oneself and *stomp stomp stomp* to find some slippers I cleaned it up *kinda* and thought it was done.

Now I have an irratble feeling in my big (well small really) toe :( I think a tiny piece of dust glass may have impaled into my footsie and so i tried to disect with scissors..

Dear Diary - SCISSORS DID NOT HELP and now I have created a worse problem no doubt.

I cannot feel the glass with my finger...

I can see no glass...

But I KNOW the bastardasswipecockmunchingpheasantbashing glass is there.

what should I do and I wonder if it has happened to anyone else other than my partner (who i continually nagged and mocked for having a larger piece of glass in his toe and has had for atleast 3 years... yes he tried self surgery and yes he did surgically remove the complete wrong area of his toe -- AND NO IT IS NOT CUTE WE MATCH)

So another day in the life of a ginger willy head - who stacks it up in a suit when representing the school, who gets trapped in a damn toilet seat till her ass goes blue, who drove off in thrid gear from Neutral

te quiero :(
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
English_Bloke wrote:
> There are loads of them, which one are you at?
>
> My dad went to Trinity. Where abouts was your flat? I live in a
> village nearby to Cams.

APU (I told you it was the crap one!). It's not that bad really - we don't have to wear hunting jackets to get into the bar, and it's closer to the train station. I lived on Highworth Avenue, just off Milton Road:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf? x=545500&y=259500&z=1&sv=545500,259500
&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=848

Whoever lived there after us never forwarded our mail!
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm going down tonight? Luck me...or lucky you...I'm done with the sexual innuendos now.
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Have you seen Silence Of The Lambs?

...No But i have heard of parts.. does this involve cannabilism?

O god - not you as well. Black Glove sinks as well as you tonight *cries*

...*remembers she has glass in toe* yea well//
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Have you seen Silence Of The Lambs?
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
I know but describing simply wouldnt happen - he is a man they need visual assistance for most things...

*coughs*

UM.. so can you please tell me what it is before I am laughed at again. pleash?

Just because I am from Essex...
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
monkey_man wrote:
> No, no, Essex born and bred! Go into Cambridge for Uni (the crap
> one, unfortunately), but was able to afford the extortionate rates to
> rent a flat with my girlfriend for the first year of my course.

There are loads of them, which one are you at?

My dad went to Trinity. Where abouts was your flat? I live in a village nearby to Cams.
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> .... Can someone tell me what this is?
>
> Or is horrible?

Bless.

> The last time i was naive i asked sam what a gimp was :'( To show me
> as anyman would he simply put on one scene ONE scene from pulp
> fiction and scarred me for life..

That was mean.
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
English_Bloke wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> I go to Uni in Cambridge,
>
> You're a Cambridge man?
>
> Well pip-pip old bean. What Uni do you go to?

No, no, Essex born and bred! Go into Cambridge for Uni (the crap one, unfortunately), but was able to afford the extortionate rates to rent a flat with my girlfriend for the first year of my course.
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> ......*gets scared*
>
> Do you have any fava beans at your house?

.... Can someone tell me what this is?

Or is horrible?

The last time i was naive i asked sam what a gimp was :'( To show me as anyman would he simply put on one scene ONE scene from pulp fiction and scarred me for life..

You have to watch the WHOLE film to not be off put by this. I was off put *screams*
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
Romford isnt that far from me

I always think at any point SR members could be passing eachother on the streets or being served by a little ginger girl at an aquarium... and not have the fainted idea they spend most of their lives wasting away on a chat forum

*goes to bed caffeine induced*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.