GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Contemplating suicide?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Suicide. Killing yourself. Ending insignificance and monotomy. What is the meaning of life? No one knows. What is our purpose? To reproduce, to keep the species going, to survive.

But what's the point? If your down, why not contemplate suicide? Many do, but most of them are chickens, seeking attention. If you wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't OD in your room, you'd lie solitary, propped against a wall bordering a field and swallow the vast array of tablets you'd been collecting. If I was going to commit suicide, I'd take out my enemy's first.

Anyway, how are you all...
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kingy2000 wrote:
> if any of you knew anybody who killed themselves you would know how
> stupid this convo is - and its not a good idea, alright

can i point something out to you? no-one has posted on this page in the last three days and it was falling into sr oblivion,that was until you in your infinite wisdom decides to reassurect the topic.
WELL DONE
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
if any of you knew anybody who killed themselves you would know how stupid this convo is - and its not a good idea, alright
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:23
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Well I love living and you only get one shot at it so anyone who even
> thinks of suicide as more than a fairytale needs their head
> examining.

I think that's the whole point - you don't think those who are suicidal are firing on all cylinders do you?
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:36
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Well I love living and you only get one shot at it

A highly controversial comment...
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:01
Regular
Well I love living and you only get one shot at it so anyone who even thinks of suicide as more than a fairytale needs their head examining.
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:47
At this very moment I am contemplating suicide. I don't know why, I just can bear to see the outside world. Everyday is like an empty chasm to me, and whenever I see someone I just want to die instead of facing up to them.

Going out is difficult; I can barely find the confidence to even leave my room without panicking. In fact, there are days where I just stay in, even when I have to buy food, in order to face the outside world. I hate life, and everything about it.

I'm going out for a curry, see you later.
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> You want to know what is cowardly? Sneering at people who's problems
> you utterly fail to comprehend in an ignorant and condescending
> moment of stupidity during which you decided to write that.

You put in words exactly what my mind was trying to understand!
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I would not go so far too say that people who want to commit suicide are chickens, as some do have problems and stuff, it may be problems at home, at school, in social groups or whatever.

Just the ones i've met who try to commit suicide or say they will, are complete attention seekers. And thats why many people think of people who want to commite suicide as attention seekers. Because they have only had experiance with those people.

But of course, why would they have experiance with people who have commited suicide?

Exactly.

Only people who were very close to those people, or like IB, his girlfriend stopped him and made him do something about it. Only those people will know what it feels like..
Sun 25/01/04 at 03:19
Regular
"relocated"
I actually think that what Cubist said is quite important:

"in maybe a week, day or even a few hours they would feel better"

If I'm feeling really low, and even now that happens sometimes, then I do try and bear that in mind: however crappy I'm feeling something will come along and take my mind off it, or make me enthusiastic for whatever reason, and then I'll be fine - or at least as fine as I can be. Sometimes it's just about getting through the night.
Sun 25/01/04 at 03:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
eight years for me.i will not take medication of any kind. generally im at a sort or flat rate for most the time, where i cant motivate myself and the rest of the time and it doesnt happen often,i find very difficult but it only lasts a couple of days.i pretty much sleep it off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.