GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Contemplating suicide?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Suicide. Killing yourself. Ending insignificance and monotomy. What is the meaning of life? No one knows. What is our purpose? To reproduce, to keep the species going, to survive.

But what's the point? If your down, why not contemplate suicide? Many do, but most of them are chickens, seeking attention. If you wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't OD in your room, you'd lie solitary, propped against a wall bordering a field and swallow the vast array of tablets you'd been collecting. If I was going to commit suicide, I'd take out my enemy's first.

Anyway, how are you all...
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Suicide. Killing yourself. Ending insignificance and monotomy. What is the meaning of life? No one knows. What is our purpose? To reproduce, to keep the species going, to survive.

But what's the point? If your down, why not contemplate suicide? Many do, but most of them are chickens, seeking attention. If you wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't OD in your room, you'd lie solitary, propped against a wall bordering a field and swallow the vast array of tablets you'd been collecting. If I was going to commit suicide, I'd take out my enemy's first.

Anyway, how are you all...
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:52
Regular
Fine...er...you?

Suicide has crossed my mind in the past but those thoughts were quickly quashed when I came to my senses and realised how stupid it would be to kill myself.

I suppose people in unbearable circumstances who can't get help may strongly see this as their most viable solution to their problems.

Suicide can be a logical solution, but only in the most extreme of circumstances.
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:53
Regular
...otherwise it's just a cowardly way out.
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Omnipresent"
My Girlfriends leaving me. I'm a failure at University. A burden on my parents. There is one person who I must take out before I go.

There are three things a man must do before he dies. Have children, kill and a third which I won't say.

I'm not goin' without one of those.
Thu 22/01/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Omnipresent"
1/3 of a man dead is more than 0/3 of a man alive.
Thu 22/01/04 at 11:00
Regular
You serious?

In a situation like that, you don't want to be thinking of suicide. Have a talk with your loved ones or even the samaritans. You can be rescued from that kind of crisis. Lots of people have a life a lot worse than that and manage to get through it.

Me for example.
Thu 22/01/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Erm so if locky1133 is being serious he/she seriously needs some help...
Thu 22/01/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Erm so if locky1133 is being serious he/she seriously needs some
> help...

If he is being serious I doubt very much the opinons of a handful of anonymous people on a chat forum are going to do anything.
Thu 22/01/04 at 11:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If you commit suicide, you'll never live to regret it. If you see what I mean.
Thu 22/01/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
locky1133 wrote:
> There are three things a man must do before he dies. Have children,
> kill and a third which I won't say.

Well, I'm 30, I don't have kids and have never killed someone. I don't know what the third is but by your definition, I'm nothing.

I hate to disagree with you...................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.