GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix: Revolutions - DVD specs and release date"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 14:43
Regular
The 2 disc set is being released on April 2nd (according to both play and CDWOW)

"Special features include:

Revolutions Recalibrated – A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.

CG Revolution – Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.

Super Burly Brawl – A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene all running in sync.

Follow the White Rabbit – Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.

-- Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time – A closer look at how “Bullet Time” was taken to the next degree of madness.

-- Super Big Mini Models - The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.

-- Double Agent Smith – A look at what it took to make this incredible scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.

-- Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix – A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of The Matrix.

• Future Gamer The Matrix Online – An introduction to the massive multi-player game The Matrix Online, created by the Wachowski Brothers.

• 3-D Evolution– Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in Revolutions.

• Before the Revolution – 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the Matrix trilogy, The Animatrix, and Enter the Matrix. "
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:43
Regular
The 2 disc set is being released on April 2nd (according to both play and CDWOW)

"Special features include:

Revolutions Recalibrated – A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.

CG Revolution – Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.

Super Burly Brawl – A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene all running in sync.

Follow the White Rabbit – Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.

-- Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time – A closer look at how “Bullet Time” was taken to the next degree of madness.

-- Super Big Mini Models - The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.

-- Double Agent Smith – A look at what it took to make this incredible scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.

-- Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix – A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of The Matrix.

• Future Gamer The Matrix Online – An introduction to the massive multi-player game The Matrix Online, created by the Wachowski Brothers.

• 3-D Evolution– Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in Revolutions.

• Before the Revolution – 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the Matrix trilogy, The Animatrix, and Enter the Matrix. "
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:04
Regular
good stuff, I'll be purchasing my copy when it appears.
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
All the extras in the world cannot make up for a rubbish film!
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, but I'll still be buying it, just so I have all three.

Ah, Larry and Andy... why did you let us down?
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'd rather stab myself through the ears. Or buy Bulletproof Monk - at least that film made me laugh.
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'm probably in the minority when I say that I thought the final film was excellent and pulled the whole thing together well. Will definitely be getting it when it comes out.
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:19
Regular
heh.....
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thought it was a brilliant film! I will be ordering it soon
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> All the extras in the world cannot make up for a rubbish film!

you're havin' a tin bath :D
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
"the burning sky"
I want my copy as soon as possible, for some reason i never got round to seeing it, even tho i could have seen it for free. But at least i havent wasted my vouchers on the LoTR (any of them)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.