GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do all you work?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 07:48
Regular
None of you are on here on the morning.Are you

A)Asleep
B)Working

I have to go to school.See ya in 7 hours:)

Bye
Shaneo
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:49
Regular
pb, so part of your job is predicting stock market type stuff?

I have a cunning plan...........
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:45
Im getting 2.1's at the moment, but I dont know how long it will last! Hopeing to secure a placement at Microsoft for the next three years on a scheme co run by our uni and the government, god knows if Ill get it though!
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:45
Im getting 2.1's at the moment, but I dont know how long it will last! Hopeing to secure a placement at Microsoft for the next three years on a scheme co run by our uni and the government, god knows if Ill get it though!
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:43
"possibly impossible"
Back again! Yep, I have been doing all that 'crap'! THe problem is that I can't use the net during the morning as it's too expensive (yeah, I know I work but it just about covers the house, tax and food)

Typing things here gives me a break and I can still run stuff in the background.

What does my job entail? Running huge excel spreadsheets with formulae that make your eyes bleed if you look at them too long, entering data and looking at reports to see whether the data we get in is good or not (errors and stuff in the numbers) and writing documents and reports based on the data.

This means we have to follow the markets and learn what to expect from the data so we can spot errors in the numbers. Thrilling stuff!
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:35
Regular
I'd go and relax on a beach, you'll be able to play games all christmas!

On my course it DEFINATELY gets harder on the second year. I got A's and B's on my first year, i've just got some results back and now im getting B's C's and a D. NOT IMPRESSED!

I did a bit of C in my first year and though it was a load of crap.
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:32
Whoops sorry YH. Please tell me, you dont do programming on that course! I do and do java- help me please! Im just finishing my first year, then I have 3 months off to go stretch out on a beach and do some limbo dancing(maybe not that part!)! Or maybe just relax playing videogames, you decide.
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:29
Regular
Stop with the Your Honour thing, its YH to my mates :-)

Im at uni now, im just finishing my secnod yeat of Electronic Engineering at De Montfort in leicester.
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:15
Are we going to see ghost hot cross buns???? Well I dont know why my loan is coming early- it must be that you are with another student loans company. By the way- what are you doing and are you at uni at the moment your honour?
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:12
Regular
How come you get yours a week before us!?!?!
When do you break up for easter, we got lectures right up until the day before Good Friday. Has anyone else noticed that Good Friday is on friday 13th this year? Spooky......
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:09
Surprise, surprise, computing. And I so want the 30th to come, then a nice 1000 pounts will be in my bank account, for me to use on buying DVDs and paying for my car insurance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.