GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do all you work?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 07:48
Regular
None of you are on here on the morning.Are you

A)Asleep
B)Working

I have to go to school.See ya in 7 hours:)

Bye
Shaneo
Mon 26/03/01 at 19:01
Regular
Only thing is, you have to be an NTL customer already, otherwise you pay £10 a month (but that may just be a student price) and then the £25 on top.

Its worth it for me cos there are 3 of use in the house and we've set up a LAN, so it doesnt work out too expensive.

2 of us can play UT at the same time on the 'net with no loss of speed, and we get pings of around 50-90.
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:53
Regular
Blueyonder......perfect.
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:50
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
No Problem,Honour.That sounds like a pretty good deal!£25 a month!
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:10
Regular
Just to let you know Shaneo, i got a cable connection at hom, £25 a month, constant connection, but thanks for your help.

:-)
Mon 26/03/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I am unable to work at present due to a medical condition (severe lack of will power), so I was asleep when the original post was written, and I was still asleep several posts later.

Then I got up, but now I'm seriously considering going back to sleep again.

Or maybe I'll go play PSO.

Or Planetarion again.....
Mon 26/03/01 at 17:29
AOL do same deal but with no cut off!
Mon 26/03/01 at 16:40
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
School's finishde and im in the school library at the mo.

By the way Honour,Freeserve do a deal £15 a month for access all the time but the isp cuts off every 2 hours but you can re-connect straight away:)Hope I helped:)
Mon 26/03/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am unable to work at the moment so have a lot of free time. Spend most the time playing video games!! I dont usually post here during the day but almost always in the evening. I come to these forums everyday, sometimes to just read different topics, sometimes to post reviews, etc...
Mon 26/03/01 at 12:39
Regular
"not dead"
;-)
Mon 26/03/01 at 12:18
"High polygon count"
No wonder BT's service level is in rapid decline! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.