GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do all you work?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 07:48
Regular
None of you are on here on the morning.Are you

A)Asleep
B)Working

I have to go to school.See ya in 7 hours:)

Bye
Shaneo
Tue 27/03/01 at 14:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
RBS: At school

NOOOOOOO Not art next!
Tue 27/03/01 at 13:36
Regular
Its alright for some damo, just spare a thought for all of us who do a proper course at uni, that actually have work do to do!

:-)
Tue 27/03/01 at 12:12
I know exactly how you feel Jimmy, when you get swamped at uni you really do get swamped!! I deliberately finished all my coursework a week ago, now I can relax and have fun for the rest of term!
Tue 27/03/01 at 12:09
Im relaxing right now, playing ISS Pro 2 which I rented from Blockbusters. Although to be honest I should be doing revision for my exams which I have in 5 weeks. I just cant though because I had so many coursework deadlines yesterday that Im just glad to be alive right now. University deadlines are just not funny!
Tue 27/03/01 at 11:53
Well, I guess I should be working right now considering Im at uni, but low and behold- Ive got no work to do! Ah well, might as well stay on here for a while...
Tue 27/03/01 at 07:52
Regular
You saw that damo eh? Damn! looks like i need to work on my poker face a bit more!

Shaneo, I think i'll be just fine for a job when i finish uni thanks :-)
Tue 27/03/01 at 07:23
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
To get a well paid computer job,do you have to go to uni.I just wanna go to colledge then try and get a computer job.This message took me 30 seconds to type:)
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:57
I saw you rubbing your hands and licking your lips in eagerness when you suggested it thats all.
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:55
Regular
Whatever made you think of that?

*tries to look nonchalent*
Mon 26/03/01 at 23:52
Youre not trying to pull of an illegal scam to try and pay back your uni loan are you YM?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.